Evil Uber Driver

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AmyJade27, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Carelessness, sloppiness, stupidity, call it what ever you want. Yes, it was an accident. However, coming on the internet and blasting the guy as a douche wasn't an accident at all. Instead you left something very illegal in his car, and acted like a child because he threw it away. So if someone you don't know left illegal items in your possession then you would be more than happy to drive across town and risk a felony arrest just so you could return it to them right? Didn't think so.

2. Why are you so mad? Lol
    It wasn’t carelessness, why would I wanna loose my very loved vaporizer ?
    You’re more upset than me and it wasn’t even your problem, but thanks for your point of view. Don’t agree with you though.
    Have a nice day/ night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sure anytime :) Here in Greece there is a huge argument between taxi drivers and Uber lol so f**k em'

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know its over, but sometimes offering up a tip/reward at the beginning helps. Some of those Uber and Lyft dudes can barely pay off their car lease every month. He would have definitely brought it back to you if you told him you would give him a reward especially if you paid a couple hundred bucks for your vape. How much for the reward? That would be at your discretion based on how much you feel the vape is worth to you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What?? Why?

That’s like saying don’t leave your house with pants on -

J

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If it's legal where you live I wouldn't care about leaving the house with any gear lol

It's illegal here in the UK so I don't carry outside the house really lol

7. Correction. It's illegal in England. Police Scotland have officially decriminalised carrying small amounts cos it was wasting too much of their time. Not sure what the limit is but they changed it last January. Along with dropping the fine for peeing in the street lol. Just get a warning for it now and if your caught with 1 plant and no evidence of dealing it's a £350 fine regardless of how big it is. That's basically legal. I'd happily pay that every year :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1

8. Oh yeah police form really care here about weed you get warnings for anything under an Oz then a fine each time after that lmao

I can't really get caught with weed because it'd fuck my security license up

9. You’re in a different situation then. While it Is legal here now, For the last 30 years of my pot smoking career it hasn’t been - but the sack-o-herbage, pipe, papers and a lighter have always been placed right next to my wallet so I would forget them to take with me the next morning.

I honestly never thought twice about it - legal or not....

Well that’s not entirely true I guess - I thought about not forgetting to take the damn weed with me!!

Lol

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sometimes you lose things, sometimes people are dicks. If life were fair, possession wouldn't be a felony. Count your blessings.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Sometimes you lose things, sometimes people are dicks. If life were fair, possession wouldn't be a felony. Count your blessings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Not sure where you are but we were sketched out for SO many years when it was illegal for us to grow (heck - to carry a doobie for that matter) - but I grew anyhow starting in the mid to late 80’s - because I sure wasnt gonna save for a Home down payment on a roofers paycheck and ever since - and yes it was a felony to do so but thank goodness it all worked out.

I told my wife back then that us getting a home just wasn’t gonna happen otherwise and with that said, she agreed and every time I took a crop down I gave her the bulk of it - and a year? Maybe 2 we made it happen.

But man oh man were those some stressed out days - over herb for cryin out loud...

J

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. I'm just gonna throw this in here -

About 75% of people are assholes, 20% don't care and are passive and only 5% are good people (From my experience). When stuff like this happens due to the nature of others, I'm not even surprised anymore.

Don't get mad or upset, accept that this is how people are and be okay with it - then you will find yourself laughing at these situations more and more.

Someone smashed into my car in a car park last year and had driven off. I was pissed when I saw my car, but was laughing about it on my way home! We can't control what happens to us but we can control how we respond

• Like Like x 5
  14. 1: Taking the liberty of possessing something that could net you a felony in ANOTHER PERSON'S VEHICLE is incredibly short sighted, like... I do not even really know what to say here, other than the fact that if you think you have bad depression now, just wait until you add a felony on top of it and have your options in this life severely limited because of it.

2. So, ok, I get that you brought your vape with you, I do not agree, but I understand... What I do not understand is how you forget it... Like this is a descension into a whole other level of being short sighted and I feel like commenting anymore on this would just be toxic, but you really need to make a change or something here, the lack of common sense is astonishing.

3. Of course he reported you. Of course he is not going to give your shit back, like what did you expect?

I do not mean to like, go in on you here OP, but I just see a lot of commenters blaming the Uber, saying that the Uber is at fault or something, which the Uber is absolutely not... The Uber is well within their rights to report you, hand your shit over to the police and continue on with their day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Right, assholes are everywhere now
    I'm sorry about your car
    Thanks for your positivity :)

16. Nothing's gonna happen to ppl if they act nice to strangers once in a while.

If you´re trying to educate or change the way someone thinks or acts, you´ll NEVER get there buddy.
    Also, If you happen to bump into to someone who can get in trouble and it's your last word the one that's going to determine whether that person gets punished or not..., I really hope you have some compassion, put yourself in their shoes and help them a little, I promise you won't lose your integrity.

Accidents happen, so take it easy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. So your sloppiness caused you to hang this guy with a felony, and he is the douche?

Really? The Uber driver got charged with a Felony? I didn’t see that in the OP.

Want to do illegal stuff, do it in your own car instead of calling Uber.”

You’ve never once took your herb in anyone else’s car? Never went out with your friends when you were younger?

In an illegal state, I would have tossed your shit too

Herb has been illegal in the USA and most of the world for the last few hundred years until just the last couple years - so basically you would have tossed anyone’s shit anytime.

Remind me never to burn with you...

J

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. You're a very kind and nice fella
    Thank you.

19. Dude - it was like a bowl full of herb accidentally left in what is basically a taxi - it wasn’t a pound and it wasn’t hard garbage - get over it already man.

Jeebus.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Just don’t see the bashing over leaving a corner baggie of herb in a cab as necessary - on a weed forum for cryin out loud.

It’s a WEED FORUM - not the Sunday School Forum -

Anyhow - good luck man.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1