Evil Uber Driver

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AmyJade27, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Hey everybody,
    I want to share a horrible experience that happened to me today.
    I have a vaporizer and it's one of the best purchases I've made in my life
    I'm not usually a wake-n-bake type of girl, but recently I've been dealing with severe depression and I find it extremely useful to smoke before work.
    I loaded and charged my vaporizer before leaving my house and was planning to take 1 or 2 hits while waiting for my uber to pick me up.
    The dude came by pretty fast, so I didn't have a chance to vape
    I kept the vaporizer inside the bottle compartment that most backpacks have, on the side and it slipped out of the bag, I didn't realize it until 20 minutes later, so I contacted the driver through the Uber app and we talked on the phone
    He told me that he indeed had it and that he would drop it off in 5 min, so I walked out of the building and waited for 20 minutes
    After a long, anxious 20 minutes, I decided to contact the driver again, he proceeded to tell me that when he saw what it was (my bad for keeping it loaded), he tossed it in a trash can inside a store and that he was going look for it but couldn't find it
    IT WASN´T THERE ANYMORE OBVOUSLY
    He then, threated me to not report him, otherwise, he'll say that I had weed possession and that's a felony where I live.
    So, I'll never be sure if he really threw it away or if he kept it for himself
    WHAT A DOUCHE, I have no vaporizer now and I'm very pissed

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lesson learnt don't leave the house with weed lol smoke before you leave in future

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Right :(
    Lesson super learnt

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Uber drivers r the worse drivers on the road

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I think that asshole is lying and he kept it for himself.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Eat an edible before you get picked up :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Who cares if he will report you for weed possession or what ? He cannot do that i suppose he does not have evidence probably by right now as it's a vape pen and not buds hehe..I'd say go with the report on him and see how it goes...i mean that stuff cost some money..why the fuck would someone throw a vape pen on the garbage..

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. How’s he gonna report you for possessing something your not in possession of? Sounds like a dickhead though.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. @broncos420 It is a felony to have anything that was manufactured, like pens that contain concentrates. It's pretty fucked up that you can end up in prison for that but that is the reality a lot of us live with. In the eyes of the law we are potential felons because we use concentrates despite the fact some of us don't even have a speeding ticket on our record.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. So your sloppiness caused you to hang this guy with a felony, and he is the douche? If the cops called wanting to know who to charge with a felony would you have admitted it was yours? Most people certainly wont. Want to do illegal stuff, do it in your own car instead of calling Uber. In an illegal state, I would have tossed your shit too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'll never have this experience because Uber is illegal where I live

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I don't have a car atm, it wasn't sloppiness, it was an accident.
    You´re coming at me like if what I did was wrong, I obviously didn't do it on purpose, so chill lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Right, sucks :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. He reported me and I can no longer use Uber.

16. Right!
    But unfortunately, he reported me and I'm praying that the whole thing won't turn into a legal case (he was my age or younger though)
    I'm honestly afraid, but nothing has happened yet thankfully!
    I agree with you, the vaporizer wasn't cheap and I'm a broke Collage student lol, so that got me real pissed
    Thanks for the sympathy :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Imma do that ! Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  18. I
    same!

19. Some of them are, yes...