Evidence of Nuclear Explosions on Mars

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by NorseMythology, Dec 16, 2014.

1. I found an interesting forum where Brandenburg himself responded to questions about his research.

The two faces of JE Brandenburg

'Mike' asked him this simple question, "What reputable journals did you submit your paper to, and what were the responses you received? What’s been the response of the scientific community (who) to what you submitted? You got a “terse note.” From who? Let’s see it."

Brandenburg responded, "Dear Mike, I would like to see your hypothesis published in a refereed and respectable journal. Then I will comment on it."

He dodged the question completely.

(quote from Brandenburg's paper) "Analysis of new images from Odyssey, MRO and Mars Express orbiters now show strong evidence of eroded archeological objects at these sites.”

Mike asked, "Who did this archeological analysis, where is the paper, and where is the peer review (in a reputable scientific publication) of this analysis by archeological experts? Answer these three questions."

He didn't answer any of these questions.

If he can't even answer simple questions about his research in an online forum, he'd have little hope convincing real world scientists. This all seems very suspicious.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Id agree. The only question id have is "are you descended from margraviate of brandenburg nobility"? Royal blood could help explain his craziness lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. He is a bit strange, but i dont judge his finding based upon who found it.

Its an interesting story to keep an eye on IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think he might actually be using the 'face on mars' for what he is calling archeological evidence of intelligent life. It's hard to tell though because he is quite vague.

5. There are other possible archaeological artifacts in the same area of Cydonia.

6. What would be the benefit of hiding proof of a civilization on mars though?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. That is a fairly involved answer, i am not sure how well i can articulate the entirety but i will give it a go in a little bit.

8. I can only give speculations as to why (if true) this may be covered up, but recognize the answer would likely be multifaceted, involving more variables than I myself can offer.

Keep in mind the caveat "if" this is true, i am not arguing that it is true, i will give my speculations based on the assumption that it is true.

It would mean that there was or possibly still is an intelligence in our solar system not limited to earth. This could have been humans or non-human 'others'.

If it was "others" it would raise the obvious question of who, where did they come from, are they still out there or even around here. Could they be the gods, angels, demons, etc of religions and mythologies? Did they create us, if so, for what purpose? What kind of psychological effect would that have on humanityz especially the majors religions? Would that lead upset the balance of control that the elites possess? In other words, that could have unknown but massive consequences for the existing power structures. What effect would that have on academia?

If it was humans, that would drastically alter our understanding of us and our history, again challenging the established dogmas. What technology would be needed for humanity to have a presence in the solar system? The powers that be prefer to keep us confined and subjugated with finite energy sources. If there was a war, what was it fought over, what technology was used?

Is there remnants or evidence of such technology still out there?

It may have been that they covered it up because they didnt know what the effect would be, and now they continue to cover it up because its less damaging than admitting that have been hiding something.

One could entertain even more frightening and bizarre possibilities, but i think i gave you enough to ponder for now.

• Like Like x 1