Evidence indicates Tillman was murdered to prevent him from becoming Anti-War hero.

Discussion in 'General' started by dbpwattack, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Not surprised at all that the govt. would do this:

Astounding new details surrounding the death of Pat Tillman clearly indicate that top brass decided to execute the former pro football star in cold blood to prevent him from returning home and becoming an anti-war icon.
    These same criminals then engaged in a sophisticated conspiracy to create a phony "friendly fire" cover story.
    Shocking new facts emerged about the case last night but were bizarrely underplayed by the Associated Press under nondescript headlines like 'New Details on Tillman's Death' - a complete disservice to the horrific implications that the new evidence carries.
    <TABLE height=250 cellSpacing=8 width=300 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> </SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript> </SCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Army medical examiners were suspicious about the close proximity of the three bullet holes in Pat Tillman's forehead and tried without success to get authorities to investigate whether the former NFL player's death amounted to a crime, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press. ​
    "The medical evidence did not match up with the, with the scenario as described," a doctor who examined Tillman's body after he was killed on the battlefield in Afghanistan in 2004 told investigators.
    The doctors - whose names were blacked out - said that the bullet holes were so close together that it appeared the Army Ranger was cut down by an M-16 fired from a mere 10 yards or so away .
    The report also states that "No evidence at all of enemy fire was found at the scene - no one was hit by enemy fire, nor was any government equipment struck."
    The article also reveals that "Army attorneys sent each other congratulatory e-mails for keeping criminal investigators at bay as the Army conducted an internal friendly-fire investigation that resulted in administrative, or non-criminal, punishments."
    So there was no evidence whatsoever of friendly fire, but the ballistics data clearly indicated that the three head shots had been fired from just 10 yards away and then the Army tried to concoct a hoax friendly fire story and sent gloating back-slapping e mails congratulating each other on their success while preventing the doctors from exploring the possibility of murder. How can any sane and rational individual weigh this evidence and not come to the conclusion that Tillman was deliberately gunned down in cold blood?
    The evidence points directly to it and the motivation is clear - Tillman abandoned a lucrative career in pro-football immediately after 9/11 because he felt a rampaging patriotic urge to defend his country, and became a poster child for the war on terror as a result. But when he discovered that the invasion of Iraq was based on a mountain of lies and deceit and had nothing to do with defending America, he became infuriated and was ready to return home to become an anti-war hero.
    [​IMG]As far back as March 2003, immediately after the invasion, Tillman famously told his comrade Spc. Russell Baer, "You know, this war is so fucking illegal," and urged his entire platoon to vote against Bush in the 2004 election. Far from the gung-ho gruff stereotype attributed to him, Tillman was actually a fiercely intellectual man with the courage of his convictions firmly in place.
    Tillman had even begun to arrange meetings with anti-war icons like Noam Chomsky upon his return to America before his death cut short any aspirations of becoming a focal point for anti-war sentiment.
    According to Daily Kos , Wesley Clark appeared on Keith Olbermann's Countdown last night and stated that "the orders came from the very top" to murder Tillman as he was a political symbol and his opposition to the war in Iraq would have rallied the population around supporting immediate withdrawal.
    The notion that the U.S. government gave orders for Army top brass to execute Pat Tillman in cold blood is the most damaging indictment of the Iraq war since it began, trumping the lies about weapons of mass destruction tenfold, but if the establishment media continue to soft-peddle and steam-valve one of the biggest stories of the century its impact will be completely diluted.
    It is up to us to make this story go viral because the implications are so dire that they could act as the final death knell for the blood-soaked and illegal occupation of Iraq and become the clarion call to bring our troops home.

Link to story

2. As sad as it is, I thought this upon hearing of his death. I am outraged, as all people should be, clearly the orders for this came from the top brass. Rumsfeld at least, if not even commander in chief ( Cheney). Can we Impeach them NOW?

3. If we impeach Bush we get Cheney, if we impeach them both then we have that bitch Pelosi. We're stuck. Thats why we need a revolution and tear this whole corrupt govt. down. And the person to do that- Ron Paul.

4. God bless america. :(

5. Didn't we attack Saddam Hussein for killing his own citizens?
    Where is the support for the troops, when their own officers are plotting against them?

Pat Tillman was famous, how many deaths are caused by friendly-fire that are not so closely investigated? How many of those are ordered for political reasons?

I think this cover-up makes the Watergate scandal look petty. The Tillman's should be awarded Bush's Ranch in a lawsuit, but I'll bet he finds a way to screw them.

6. Sounds like a classic example of fragging.

Add a dash of the all-too-common bureaucratic incompetence and you have the likely answer; not some wide conspiracy. This article is obviously horrendously biased; consider the source -- inforwars.

Please everybody; Ockham's Razor!

P.S. -- I would like to see any reliable evidence at all that this was anything but -- not speculation.

7. conspiracy theory.

8. with all the evidence backed against the official story of 9/11, the constant lies in the whitehouse, using our consitution as toilet paper, and finally this. Will this make people rise up, get in the streets, and make a change before even more destruction occurs? People look closely into August. With all these "gut feelings" by govt. officials that a terroist attack will happen on US soil another false flag can easily transcend us into World War III and after the recent executive power that Bush gave himself that gives him dictatorial powers when he claims "national emergency" No oversight, no nothing. The Iraqi govt. has august "off" says the White House. This comes at a point where in September the iraq "report card" is scheduled. Why would they give the Iraqi govt all of august off at such a critical point? Fucking wake up! Get out into the streets! Make a change!

9. how the fuck is this a conspiraacy theory. This comes from the medical reports from the doctors who examined Tillman after his death. General Wesley Clark claimed this came from "the top". Perhaps your best bud the govt. is full of shit?

10. and given the fact that they originally lied to us saying that Pat died in enemy combat why wouldn't they lie again? And the White House claims 'executive privelage" on Tillmans case.

11. Simple: argumentum ad verecundiam

nothing more. There is zero evidence of any massive conspiracy. You're basing your entire conclusion on one weak logical fallacy. The only reason you can come to this reasonable is because of the 'government is evil' bias.

And you ask "how the fuck is this a conspiraacy theory." which I assume is a question despite the lack of a question mark.

This is how it is a conspiracy theory;

12. The evidence of the Autopsy has been covered up. ockham's razor says you don't cover up what isn't in need of diguise. Lies were dispersed about the death, even the President lied about it himself at the man's own memorial!

Generals are being demoted, enlisted men drummed out of the service, persecuted officer's are breaking ranks to disclose details, this is no more a 'typical' fragging, than a pre-meditated political assassination, executed from orders that had a clearly malignant origin. The investigation has uncovered at very least a huge government conspiracy to silence war detractors. This is the tip of an Iceberg bigger than a battleship. Stay interested, though, this is far from over.

13. how am basing it on one logical fallacy. Tillman was known to hate Bush and reffered the Iraq occupation as an illegal war. It doesn't add up. Everything the administration has done doesn't add up. I look at history and think to myself would the government repeat this again? The answer is yes. Tillman was a true hero, who died by those who drew him into the Army through propaganda.

I'm glad you could draw an assumption to the question "how the fuck is this a conspiracy theory" and having to point out the need for a question mark. Seems to me that you had nothing else to say on the matter so you had to become an internet troll and correct someones grammar.

14. I'll believe it when i see evidence, not a bunch of hearsay and agenda pushing.

If this was indeed a political assassination, than it is one of the worst planned ones i've ever seen. Hell -- *I* can think of better ways to assassinate people than this. It doesn't even make much senses, logistically.

To me it's a fragging (at worst), which was attempted to be covered up by an incompetant bureaucracy

P.S. -- I'm done debating this. Just know that this concept is logically inconsistent and invalid. Please try and use your critical thinking skills. You're replacing one person's story and agenda with another.

15. Oh, you mean the agenda pushing for World War III and martial law that this administration is gearing towards? Is that why they needed to silence Pat Tillman because he was a hero in all Americans eyes, and if he came back to the US against the war this regime can't push their agenda very far, now can they?

16. Because your reasoning is argumentum ad verecundiam. That is a logical fallacy. Everything else is just an assumption.

So do a LOT of other people, and they're still alive and kicking. They're still on national television. This is not proof of anything.

Precisely. That is what most conspiracies are based on. argumentum ad ignorantiam. You can't explain the anonymous material, and without attempting to seriously apply all logical possibilities, you use it to validate the bias of conspiracy.

Well, I'm trying to be as accurate as I can be. I didn't want to make an incorrect assumption and assume it was a poorly constructed statement.

This is yes another logical fallacy actually. argumentum ad hominem

EDIT: respost: I'm done debating this. Just know that this concept is logically inconsistent and invalid. Please try and use your critical thinking skills. You're replacing one person's story and agenda with another.

17. If you murdered someone would you let everyone know about their death?

18. MIA seems like a much better disposal tool to me, chronictoker.

But what do I know?

19. Then you are at this moment, unable to interpret correctly the order of events, which is understandable, considering the BS surrounding this case.

Actually, if you think about it, where else can you commit a crime, right in front of everyone ( including Tillman's own brother ), and hope for beaucratic incompetence to save you? A battlefield?

There are sites about this investigation, started by his family, which detail this in great detail. Study the sequence of events, and tell me whether you see keystone cops, or an intentional, possibly even criminal, conspiracy? You forget, or are unaware that his brother was on the same battlefield, and his testimony is the reason for this investigation to re-surface. Yes, they thought this was all behind them, the first time they lied to the family. And the second. And the third. It just goes on and on.

And the fact that you could think of a better way to do ANYTHING at all, than the US gov't, shouldn't surprise you. Read all about it, the info wars are not the only agency to bring this up, it was on the AP wire yesterday, and even FOX news did a piece on it. But I tend to believe his brother, the EYE WITNESS to the cover-up.

20. What does this prove?

Where else are you going to be killed by friendly fire? While sitting in a park at sunset?

This isn't even an argument.

No thanks, give me reliable citations on certain points if you need to, but I simply don't care enough to spend hours reading up on it.

I couldn't care less that Pat Tillman is dead, to be honest. I never heard of the guy before this friendly fire thing. I hold a personal empathy for his loss of life, nothing more. It's not my government, it's not my bureaucracy that screwed it all up.

Speaking of which, this isn't the first friendly fire incident that was caused by the Americans. 6 Canadians have been killed in NATO operations by Americans. Does that mean that they were anti-war heroes too that were secretly taken out in a blaze of tactical incompetence?

Hell -- one of those guys was shot in the back! That sounds like an intentional assassination to me! (/sarcasm)

Sure, there was some kind of a cover-up of his death - I'm not denying that, that much is obvious, to some degree. but it's not related to a political assassination, more likely a fragging or even horrible friendly fire instance. This is not indicative of anything more.

Yet ANOTHER logical fallacy. argumentum ad misericordiam. It's truly horrible how this has ended up. But it's not directly indicative of anything. It's speculation, not evidence!

Really? The most advanced military in the world? With several intelligence agencies which have perpetrated a number of coup d'etats, real political assassinations and even kidnapping?

Secrecy is something that the American government is very good at, actually. *if they wanted* they would have no problem snuffing somebody without anybody the wiser -- EVER.

Sure it was, they had some shmuck testifying it. Of course it'll be on the AP. This again is nothing more than yet another argumentum ad verecundiam

edit -- I also want to make clear, that i don't think this whole proposition is wholly impossible, but firstly i think it is highly improbable. I think that the conclusion is not supported by logically consistent evidence. It's as simple as that.