Everytime i take a hit i trip help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by binks, Feb 19, 2010.

1. LOL
    That was video is fucking amazing I saw the one that has a slow-mo of the headbutting, great shit.

2. you said it was a huge bong rip right? well, do you usually smoke bongs, or was this one of the first times/ an extra milky one? The right bong can make me trip out hard if i haven't been keeping up my bong lungs, maybe that's the problem?

3. the bong wasn't to big but it was pretty nice and i milked it 2 times in one hit.. i think it was mostly because i was freaking myself out because before i hit it i told my friends i might start tripping again

4. I'm pretty sure it's just because your probably smoking and indica dominant strain... you're probably used to smoking a Sativa dominant strain. Sativa usually brings a head high whereas indica is generally a body high. You most likely got indica because of how quickly its effects set in.:bongin:

5. don't know if its been said but maybe it was because you were a bit nervous about smoking. maybe your mood affected your high :confused:

you could try smoking alone and just watch tv, not be in a big crowd of friends... hope it helps :)

6. my friends are smokin today so im gonna take maybe the smallest hit see if it effects me at all wish me luck i will let you guys know what happened thanks for the help