Everytime I drink Mtn Dew....

Discussion in 'General' started by Dat Fool, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I wish I was at Taco Bell, so I could be drinking Mtn Dew Baja Blast!!!

Am I wrong; I know I not the only one.....

2. hell yeah son I only fuck with voltage and baja blast, fucking 2 dollar meal deals are dope

3. Cant fuck with that at all, Any Mtn Dew is bomb, remember about 5 years ago they had mountain dew red alert. Shit was intense, but i love the fact that taco bell now has doritos, no body can really say taco bell wasn't invented for stoners now. 3 bucks and i am full = Fuckin' A.

4. I like the Dew as well, but the main thing that pisses me off about it is when they come out with a flavor that I really like, and then they get rid of it! WTF?!?

Hell, I don't even know if I'll bother trying out this new trio of flavors, because we already know that they're going to pick the most popular one and get rid of the other two. I'll probably just wait until a "winner" is picked and then try that one.

5. My 7-11 had this thing, you buy one you get the other two flavors for free, just because they send so many bottles of the same thing, I am pretty sure one day they were just giving away MtN Dew, there was a mad big line up, but i mean, who would want that lol.

6. Mountain dew used to be my favorite, don't even ask me about Baja Blast! 'Till I found out about all the bullshit caffiene they add. Sierra Mist took the spot now.

7. Haha, I like how you had to "find out" about all the "bullshit caffeine" they add.:laughing:

Did you find out about the blue sky yet homie?;)

8. Baja Blast is my shit.

They make it seem like they invented some breakthrough drink, though. My boy went in there to get a refill and they just threw some red saucy stuff in the cup and tole him to go fill it with sierra mist.
    :laughing:

9. YES! I love Baja Blast! They only have it at certain Taco Bells though. Like the Taco Bell around where I go to college doesn't have it, so I was SO happy to come home and get it again haha. I wish they sold cans of it.

10. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread title was Baja Blast at T-bell.

11. im not a big mountain dew fan :(

12. Every time I drink Mountain Dew I think of middle school when I would play Age Of Empires online for hours on end.

13. Well I guess I used the wrong words. It wasn't until recently did I start to take notice in the things I consume. What is this "sky" you speak of? :D

14. lolwat?

15. Every time I hear Mountain Dew, I think of my balls shrinking. :(

But it's so good!

16. I don't understand why they don't sell Baja Blast in stores...

17. Ok, again maybe not the correct usage of words. Mountain dew has an abundance of caffiene. More so than other soft drinks. This is why they market it towards sports-intwined people. Motorcross and the like.

18. Yeah its filling the void left by Surge

19. Oh Surge... how I miss you.

20. I cant really drink Mtn Dew anymore it messes up my stomach to much.:( The Baja Blast kind was pretty damn good whenever I used to drink soft drinks though:smoking: