Everything

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by fAKdded, Oct 10, 2008.

1. is deceptive.

Everything, there is so much mis-information and trillions in advertising that the truth is blurred and obscured.

It makes me wonder if people will ever figure the system out, the system in which we are controlled, and over 50% of the world is kept in poverty.

I try to stay upbeat, but I can't help but dwell on this fucked up world. I can't go a single day with out thinking about all of the perplexities and wrong in this country/world.

I work a slave wage job. I'm going to study try and get some certs and go to college for IT hopefully the beginning of next year but still... I wonder.

My eyes are open wide and I can't close them, everyday I see all the deception and lies around me and it makes me miserable.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this facade up.

2. I feel you man, beleive me your not the only one who feels this way, even if some don't want to admit it. Although theres not much we can do now so you might as well try not to think about it, just stay positive. Share your thoughts and conceptions with other people to make them even greater, spread the knowledge. Always hold on to those thoughts as we will one day be the future generations and be able to put them to action. Change is more indeffinite than ever, more and more people are starting to wake up and realize the truth. Use the world's past mistakes to make a better future. Once the older generations start to decrease and leave office we should see the world start turning around.

"Humans seem to keep making the same mistake, not learning from the first one."

3. i cant go a day without noticing a flaw or something in the "system" its fucked up man i feel im gunna go crazy sooner or later because nobody will even listen to what i have to say as soon as i mention government or any keyword that sparks a huge controversial argument...

4. Duality. :) It'll keep your head on straight if you keep that in perspective.