Everything You Want To Know About Vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by majicbunnie, Jan 13, 2010.

1. OP, you forgot about direct draw vaporizers (Purple Days, MyrtleZap) and vaporizers that use a flame to vaporize (VaporGenie, VaporStar).

2. Damn dude how do you not have more rep? Your pickup thread is incredible, this is an absolute A-Z guide for vaping...where' the rep?

I already +repped ya, and I suggest everyone else does the same! This guy has made tons of useful posts on here...

Keep tokin' bro!

3. Thanks very much for the kind words and the rep, I appreciate the recognition. Glad you found this post useful and the pickup thread entertaining. Keep tokin' as well friend, be easy.:wave:

4. can you reccommend some good vapes? im looking to get one. i've tried the volcano a bunch of times, and its purely amazing but i'd feel really guilty to spend $500+ for the sole purpose of getting high. what are some good vapes in the 100-200ish range? i've tried that vaporbros and it was good

5. LaunchBox
    VaporBros
    Da Buddha
    Purple Days
    Purple Days Pandora
    MyrtleZap

6. Okay, this has been getting some views through my pickup thread lately and it seems people are still using this somewhat regularly. So, I am going to expand this and update it soon.

Also, it has been suggested to include info about the combo vapes. As I personally don't have much experience with them myself, if an owner of those vaporizers would like to provide any info I will be sure to include it. Otherwise, it will just be generic info, but I plan to include them either way. :wave:

7. Pretty good guide my man. I own Da Buddha, but my brother owns the V Tower Etreme Q so i know a fair amount about that one.

The Q's bags are kick ass, absolutely no complaints there. its especially 'stoner friendly' due to the fact that it comes with a remote so you can sit back and just use the remote to fill your bags.

Now i dont know about other combo vapes, but its while using the Extrme Q's whip that i wasnt satisfied, but keep in mind im used to using Da Buddha. You cant really control your hits as much on the Q, the good thing about it is that you can also use the remote to turn on the fan to blow vapor out the whip, removing the need for you to suck on the whip.

Idk if thats the sort of info you were looking for lemme know if not, thats about all i can think of on the Extreme Q.

8. Hey! I have been browsing the forum about essential oils and vaping, and I understand that you can vape various plants herbs and as well their oils (along with the ganj :p) My question is: Can you vape ANY "essential oil" or does it have to be special vaporizer oil?

9. most vaporizers have an aroma attachment or special bowl for oils..and others have discs and etc.
    Isn't exactly recommended to put oils in the same place your putting your bud cause it can be harmful to your lungs to directly inhale the fumes of heated oils.
    VB has an aroma glass on glass bowl.
    DBV has one.
    and a lot others.

10. Thanks for your help! I worked things out ;D

11. I plan on getting the vapir one vaporizer, it comes with a bag kit, when should I change bags?

12. You can reuse bags until they stick together. But do your self a favor and don't get the Vapir One, it sucks.

13. Is there a way to vape kief or hash in a magic flight?

14. Thank u, very well described

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. Damn very old school thread but very informative as well. We need more stickies in the vapor forum with info like this.

16. Yeah! very old school but this should be stickied honestly....

Hey mods! Can we get a sticky on this one?

17. #57 hitops, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Woah Now thats a write up. Very informative for sure.[​IMG]  I would change one thing how ever... [​IMG]  Sorry had to get my eyes. What was I saying ... Oh yeah good write up thanks for taking the time to do this.

P.S. The one thing I would change was me thinking or well writing aloud. I'm in no shape to be multitask atm I needed my glasses. Now I feel like I should contribute something... Good Job keep it coming [​IMG]  I really enjoyed this write up.