Everything you need to know about tramadol/ultram

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by head4life, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Tramadol is a synthetic codeine. (synthetic opiates)

Any dose under 400mg is usally safe anything over that theres a risk of siezure/death all though I am on 13 50mg tramadols right now I also took 60mg of phenobarbital (anti siezure med) and 3 10mg/325apap vics people with a history of drug/alcohol abuse have a higher risk of overdosing on tramadol.

Tramadol is pretty safe to mix with other opiates just don't mix with methadone also don't mix methadone with and opiate. I have mixed valium and tramadol many times without overdosing but I still have no idea if its safe I would doubt it is.

Dxm and tramadol (also mixed this before) is deadly and very unsafe but a amazing high.

Cocaine and tramadol is a amazing high (also done this) but has a very high risk of death/siezure (this actually caused me to OD 3 days ago probably)

Tramadol is 10% as strong as morphine (injected) tramadol comes in injectable form as well.

Ultram and tramadol is the same thing exactly ultram ER is extended release

Unlike most other opiods Tramadol is not considered a controlled substance in many countries (the U.S. and Australia, among others), and is available with a normal prescription and online to almost anyone. Tramadol is also available over-the-counter without prescription in a few countries.

Tramadol effects people in different ways personally its stronger then oral morphine for me for others it does nothing even at high dose.

Ultram ER is worthless unless crushed because it is coated with smartcoat for time release I have also heard it has apap in it (no sure about it having apap)

Tramadol has no apap in it.

Overdose symptoms may include drowsiness, shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, extreme weakness, cold or clammy skin, feeling light-headed, fainting, or coma.

Tramadol/ultram takes 2 hours to peak taken orally.

If you're planing on using tramadol I would start off with 3 on a empty stomach see how you feel in 2 hours and add more onto that if you would like.

I am extremely high so some of this may be miss spelled or not make sense but I will edit it later.

EDIT: I accidently put this in general could I mod move it to the box thx

2. pills are not right for me. since I was little pills are hard to swallow. ill just stick to bud.

3. Ok well good for you why did you even click this thread?

4. Didn't know anyone knew about tramdol. Friend bought like 80 pills over the internet and I tried them. Was pretty good but I ended up throwing up like most pills I take.

5. Yeah I never throw up on pills I just take so much shit my body is used to it strong stomach.

6. Thats fucking 650 mg man!

Man, im hoping to see you recover and youre just flaunting your drug ingestion in front of all of us that care about your recovery...

Its making me sad man. You said you would collect your shit and start getting better yet youre playing us all...

:( Shame...

Dont tell us youre going to try to get well and start taking lower doses and then come on here and tell us what fucked up cocktails youre ingesting now. It aint right to us and yourself.

7. Dude its ok I can handle 650mg I have a high tolerence for them and im 6'3" 220

8. when your on high doses of ultram does the high come close to oxy at all, or is it more comparable to codeine?

9. Its more of a upper type opiate oxy makes me nod off this makes me feel awake and opiated its great.

10. my dad used to have some of these, until i gobbled them all up.

i took them with perc's and ultracets mostly and maybe a benzo or two

good times, too bad im done with the pillage

11. what are their market values?

12. My stats:
    6'6" 240lbs
    Been prescribed 60 ultrams with 3 refills every time for about 2 years now. I finish all 60 in a week, usually taking up to 6 at one time, maybe 9 over the course of the day.
    I've never experienced withdrawal symptoms even after quitting cold turkey because I ran out of health insurance. They give me an uplifting happy high, with terrible fits of agression if I get pissed off.

They're FUCKING AMAZING when mixed with some herb, as in they actually boost your high.

Other than that, I love them. They have a street value of $1 a peice around here and 4-5 will have you feeling good all day. The risk of death is there with every painkiller at high or even low doses to some people. These babies are double edged though. Fuck up once, you could have a seizure. Fuck up twice, you might not come back from it.

To the OP, we're Ultram/Tramadol bro's for life homie.

13. Does these give headaches if you take too many?

I got a killer headache(one of the worst ones of my life, and I'm not prone to them)
    after taking 5 of these..

but I'm not sure if it was caused by something else or not.

idk,
    just took 4,
    and thinking of taking 2 more but kind of worried that my head will explode if i do.

also, I've been breaking them all in half when I take,
    is this recommended?