Everything you ever wanted to know about sex

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Jan 10, 2007.

1. ok so I found this website recently, and have been playing with it alittle bit. Anyway its got everything, including charts that describe symptoms of STDs. Its not so much for fun that im post this site, its because I care about the people of the city. In the title it says everything you wanted to know I litterally mean everything, and it is coming from a medical professional. so Be safe, and remember Dont be a fool wrap your tool

http://www.coolnurse.com/sex_stuff.htm

2. +rep for bieng concerned with us (the city). Good lookin' man :D

3. Thanks dad..;)

4. Wow.. 7th grade all over again.. Lol
    But thanks anyways, really good info on that site.

5. mind i ask how you stumbled on this :D

6. i admit it, for some of the older city members you may remember this, but a few years back i picked up this chick, and ended up with gohneria (sp), anyway after i got the shot, the Dr. told me about this site. using it ever since

7. I really think this is one of those things that cannot be overpromoted; good for you for highlighting it.

STIs are up by as much as 500% in recent years among the young, indicating that either sex ed in school is no good these days, or that the youth apathy thing spreads as far as not giving a shit about ones health.

8. *bump* I think we need to keep this thread going. It seems pretty important

9. btw, i wasnt dogging at all, this is a very good site. ive had a condom break before and for anyone who doesnt know what to do, or where a parenthood center is this site will tell ya !