everything will be ok

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scarymoose, Jan 10, 2005.

1. yesterday i was a dumbass and left out my vaporizor in the garage and my parents found it.
    then they searched my room and found all my pipes and my emergency stash
    they also found alcohol in my drawer and pill bottles
    the funny thing is they missed a giant nug that was sitting right next to my bowl
    they tryed to act like nothing happened until a few hours ago when my mom came in and had a long talk about drugs and stuff. somewhere into the lecture i convinced her to let me have my pipe back because "its not just a pipe, its a peice of art i spent a long time on."
    later she gave me my pipe back and told me to hide it from my dad.
    then my dad came up and started showing me every thing he found.
    and in the pile was the pipe he stole from me year ago!!
    then i said i was going to sleep and my mom was then cool enough to give me back my emergency stash and told me to get rid of it.
    so there i hung out with my brother for 4 hours waiting for my dad to go to bed so i can go find my pipe.
    after he went upstairs, the minute his door closed i jumped out of bed and ran to the garage.
    i searched and found my pipe really quick because it was on top. then i looked for my lighter and found that too.
    it was awesome because my mom gave me back my weed and my brother showed me which trash bag everything was in. and i got to smoke out of the pipe i thought my dad threw away.

Attached Files:

2. cool shit man. apparently you didnt have any pills in your bottles, otherwise im sure you'd be singin a VERY different tune, heh

3. your mom sounds totally cool man. same with your brother. glad you got your stuff back.

4. yea dude .. how did you get away with the pills !

5. i tore off the label thing and was using it for a weed case.
    if i remember correctly it came with codeine in it

6. but there weren't any pills in them when your parents ound them right?

7. Dude, that is a ghetto pipe, i have on almost identical to that, and i had that same lighter the other night, it ran out though. Is that pipe a tip of a laser pointer, piece of a pen and a nut of some sort? Thats what it looks like. All my shit is stashed under the cabinets of the bathroom in a little bin, e-z access. :smoking:

I'm glad your mom was cool about it. My dad don't live with me and my mom dont really care and niether does my sister. Its cool to have parents that aren't stuck up goodie-two-shoes(ya know)

~M.ot.J

8. your parents seem pretty tight about that, my parents would have flipped out

9. it is made out of a lazer pointer head for a mouthpeice, the middle is this rubber stuff that used to be blue but changed color. the bowl is a elbow peice

10. wow, thats a dank lighter! and it sounds like you got a chill mom.