Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everything was stolen!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SqHizzel, Dec 20, 2009.

1. So heres a little story about how last night I was going to the club
    with my friend. to see a girl like always (true root of all evil.lol) but in anyways. Before we walk in me and my friend stashed our different stash's
    in the same place. We go into the club and he becomes all weird and shizz. then we got into an argument and I walked away. He left the club. About an hour later I leave to, But when I go to grab my stash. Guess what!its not there.
    I call him today and he says bro I only took my stash. WTH is he serious? we hid it in a place only me and him saw in an alleyway were no one else could of seen us?What should I do guys... Should I believe him? Me and my friends have a very tight close nit crew. like only 6 of us. And I know that if I told them what happened they would be behind me in whatever my decision.

2. I've seen the best of friends steal weed from each other. Not saying this is the case, but don't assume that because you're "tight" that they wouldn't do that.

3. I personally wouldnt trust him but you know him better than I or we do.

ANYONE can steal, even if you are the tightest friends ever

4. Obviously he took it, don't even doubt yourself. Make him pay you for it, or break into his house and steal it back.

5. Yeah he took it.
    Bust his ass about it, and if he get's offended, tell him he shouldn't be stealing

6. he jacked your shit, end of story.

do you really htink in a time span of like maybe 1 hr between when your friend took just his shit (supposedly) and you were still at the club, some random ass dude found your shit? just doesn't seem likely to me. get your money back from that "friend", sounds like a dickwad dude

7. he probably did take it. but there is a slight chance his telling the truth.
    its actually your call do you trust him enough to believe him?

8. well let me ask you this simple question there sherlock master of investigation:
    if a thief stumbled upon two bags of weed why only steal the one? if you were a greedy peckerhead who stole ppls personal ganja i think you would get both sacks would you not?:rolleyes:

9. all of you guys are right. But how am i supposed to make him pay me?also like a day or two before he was telling me how He's going to california(which is true).He said he was gonna buy me a animal shaped glass pipe or w.e. something special. So I think I should wait for him to come back give me the pipe, then never talk to him again.