Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

everything to know about bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by x8rUn0x, Jul 15, 2010.

1. i have never used a bong, and i might plan on buying a cheap acrylic one from the GC store. but what all do i need to know about a bong? like how much water do you put in, do you just dump out the water and refill? and everything else :confused:

2. As far as water goes, you can empty your bong after every smoke sesh and start with fresh water every time, or smoke from the same water for months (yuck) that later is pretty nasty after awhile but some ppl do it. I prefer to change my water every time i smoke and rinse my bong with clean water before i put it away. How much water to use varies depending on how big your bong is. Generally, i just fill mine so its a few centimeters above the bottom of the stem. But if you have a diffuser down stem you may need more water. However since you are looking into an acrylic bong you wont have to worry about add ons. Which brings me to my next point. I think you should go for a glass bong. There are some decently priced ones out there and imo glass is way better than plastic. Oh one last thing.. You need to decide if you want a bong with a slider or a carb. I despise bongs with carbs but that is just my preference.