Everything makes me mad

Discussion in 'General' started by usuckman, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Guys, the internet touched me. I'd better change websites.

2. If that's the way you want to look at it, then feel free. I'd like to think that acting at least somewhat like a mature adult is not so much a "buzzkill" as it is a fair expectation from an 18+ website. ;):D

3. I'M JUST A KIIIIID AND LIFE IS A NIGHTMARE

:rolleyes:

4. I understand that this is kinda funny, ive laughed at people in the same position as me before. Trust me, one day you will all end up feeling as bad or worse as I do. And depression builds on itself. Realizing how shitty one thing is makes you realize how shitty another thing is ect. Just be happy that you can somehow find humor in posting crude joke images created by other people.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pvEeQDIUA]South Park Cynical Asshole - YouTube[/ame]

6. How old are you? :confused:

'Cause I don't think we'll all end up feeling as bad or as worse as you do... I have felt like that at times in my younger years, but maybe it was finding a great person to spend my life with that made me realize life is not all shit and heartache.

You're born, you live, and you die. Life doesn't come with any guarantee of happiness or contentedness. You get what you get, and you can make the best of it or be pissed about it, but the attitude you take towards what you get is entirely up to you.

7. lol. I loved that episode! Ugh, i havent smoked any weed today guys. I want to go and do something to better myself before I smoke but theres nothing there to go do "/.
    Weed makes me to lazy to care, but it doesnt make me happy. But its days like this that i realize NOT smoking weed doesnt make me happy either :(
    I guess id rather be to lazy to care so im gonna smoke now....Its just sad because at one point in my life I was genuinely happy and it was due to my ignorant view on things

8. "you all are gonna feel like this sometime"

nah man happiness is depentant on you and you alone. no one can put you down without your consent and no one can make you happy without it either.

get your head together smoke a jay and go for a long walk through the woods. make sleep out there don't bring a tent just lay down and fall alseep to the stars thinking of what you want to do with this life you have been given.

just think of all your brothers and sisters that will never be given life for they were wipped off on some socks..

you were a born winner do something

9. Does everything sound like shit?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pvEeQDIUA]South Park Cynical Asshole - YouTube[/ame]

10. this all makes sense except the part about socks. i dont know what you meant. Guys im sorry to even make this post kinda. I dont like to talk about this kinda shit to people that I know in real life. Just understand, part of me wants everyone to be happy. And part of me knows everyone cant be happy so I just want to spread the negativity equally throughout our species.

11. Sounds to me like you're just pissed off at the world because everything is not how you want it to be. :p

I think you expect too much.

I could maybe see someone who believes in a god being pissed off that god is not making their life as good as they wanted it to be.
    But I don't believe in that stuff, so to me, I'm just plain existing. I have no "expectations" of the kind of life I "should" have because this is just life.
    Some people are born, raised, and live their entire lives in areas where just being able to get fresh water is something to be incredibly thankful for.

You're on the internet, so I assume you're lucky enough to not have to deal with that kind of thing. And so am I.

Most of us here, we're incredibly lucky compared to what many other people in the world are going through.
    How happy do you think they would be to have a life like ours? Where getting water is as simple as turning on your faucet? To be able to afford food? Not expecting to wake up to find your children dead from malnutrition?

I'd be willing to bet you have a damn fine life compared to those people.

Stop expecting life to be better and try to make it better for yourself. There are no guarantees in life. We get a life and we get to live it or not live it, and how we choose to do that is entirely up to ourselves.

12. Man you gotta make the best of your situation, no matter what. If you really feel this way and you're not a troll, that is.

There are people who are a lot worse off than you are, my man. No use in wasting your time on earth in a sad sack shit storm. So what if the world is negative and full of bullshit? So what if everything isn't what is appears to be? Doesn't mean you have to give up hope of finding something that is.

You just need to smoke a little, jerk off/get laid, and go get some ice cream. Cause everyone loves ice cream. :D

13. #33 usuckman, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Just imagine if your husband/wife left you because someone with more money who was better off/better in bed/nicer? swooped them up. Even though this hasnt happen to me, its kinda how I feel about everything. Its not just that im unlucky, its that other people are more lucky and get the things I want. I just dont get why people get to chose things for themselfes if most people dont get what they want. Wouldnt it be more fair for everyone to not get what they want?

14. #34 usuckman, Dec 2, 2011
    Yea but what if making the best of your life happens to be a really negative path?For me the best option isnt really being negative, but I can now understand why some of the other people on the planet that most of society hates would do some of the things they do..

15. You may want to consider the very real possibility that you may have a chemical imbalance which is causing you to be pissed off all the time.

I know that I used to go around pissed off all the time and it nearly got me into a few scrapes with the law. So I went to a shrink and explained the problem. He gave me a pill to take and the rages went away and my moods stabilized and I feel much, much better. Simple as that.

So, professional help is always there, and may be just the thing for you.

Good Luck, Brah. :)

Let us know how it goes with you.

16. #36 usuckman, Dec 2, 2011
    I know it is a chemical imbalance because right now i feel much better for no real reason lol. Kinda just adds to my point of view that the world isnt fair. Peoples brains should be happy when they want to be not when physical conditions allow it >_<. Right now I kinda live in a limbo state where even when I am in a good/bad mood it kinda just gets disregarded as far as my daily routine goes. I pretty much always have nothing to say and have no opinion on anything. Almost like i have a brain inside of my brain that just kinda says whatever to the rest of it... The only way I can explain it. Probably has something to do with extreme amounts of THC going into it ever day LOL

17. A lot of stuff angers me, but I enjoy more than I hate

You have to find something to make you happy...otherwise what's the point of life?

18. Initially i would be sad due to the love I had. Eventually I would realize that a person that shallow is better out of my life.

You have to take happiness from the many small simple things that surround you each and every day. Watch for them, embrace them. Interact from a positive viewpoint and oftentimes you will see an effect from your actions.

Good Luck. :smoke:

19. I hear ya OP, I feel similar a lot of times.

20. He is mad at his mom because he cant bang her. And he is mad at his dad because... well he is banging his mother

Op just go have sex. Its the only reason we are really here. To continue the human race. its a "race" to climb into as much "human" pussy as you can. = human race