Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everything is made of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420noobhelp, Mar 30, 2016.

1. The other day i smoked weed for the first time (fucking awesome) and now even a few days after everything I smell and taste i can detect faint amounts of weed. Has this happened to anyone else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Welcome to the wonderful world of Marijuana.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Two distinct possibilities, OP.

1. Everything is made of weed. You just didn't realize it until you learned what weed tastes like. Crazy, right?!?!
    2. When you smoke something, anything, the smoke gets caught up in your mucous a little, so you get that taste/smell coming up every now and then. It goes away as that mucous leaves your body and is replaced. If you continue to smoke, you'll get used to it and won't smell/taste it. If you don't, every time you'll smoke anything you'll get the smell/taste for a couple days. Go smoke a huge ass smelly cigar and see how long that sticks around for ya!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I love the smell of bud, enjoy that shit bro.

5. Ya snake its wierd I think i just know the taste now and can detect it so strange that thing ive had for years taste like weed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Look at your profile picture? Youre obviously a weed leaf bro. How else you expect to smell

• Like Like x 1
  7. ^^^^^ This.

• Like Like x 1