Everything is beautiful sometimes

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Winkleplum, Aug 13, 2011.

1. You guys ever experience that? Today I was just thinking you know there really is no reason to be down/stressed... life is beautiful. Like every little thing I saw was beautiful like the trees and the sky (the stars were all out :))

But I don't really know what I'm exactly trying to say but, life is beautiful, let's all really appreciate it and EXPERIENCE it

2. Yea. It's based on your mindset. You can learn to take control of your mindset, and use it to gain much more joy and beauty from life.

To use an example. Sitting in your room, not doing much. You could interpret this as boring. But that's only based on the act's perceived relation to your normal life. The people with the most exciting lives in the world love sitting at home and relaxing. They see the relaxation and lack of stress as enjoyable. So you can sort of use that mindset, and suddenly the "boring" activity of just being at home becomes enjoyable. The same principle can be used for anything. It's all how you look at it. You control how you look at it.

3. Yeah man, I've found that boring people get bored (haha) But yeah it's all about how you view things... ganja is a great tool for some people to realize this I'm sure

4. Life truly is beautiful all the time man don't lose sight of that (as hard as it may be sometimes). Like journey said, you control how you look at things.

Stay postive & love your life

5. Yes Journey, and the more you practice doing this, the easier it becomes.

6. Yeah when you pop ecstasy and drink hennessy