Everything in the universe is composed of energy and everything has an energy field around it.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by myartspeace, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Plants, animals, minerals, trees and humans all have energy fields around them.

This energy field, although invisible to the naked, untrained eye, extends outward from the object and is called the aura or auric field by spiritual enthusiasts.

Our aura, in many ways, is much like the earth's atmosphere: densest closer to the surface, then becoming progressively less dense the farther it extends outward. All energy fields have many levels, just as the earth has many atmospheric levels.

In yourself, this Energy field can easily be felt through chills from positive thoughts, whether from positive memories, thanking God, thinking about your future plans, someone you love, inspiring or moving moments in life/movies/songs.

And you can even feel it extending, on people, from their physical body, from one to three feet out and more.

This is the equivalent to your spiritual energy and it can be distinguished as a euphoric current flowing underneath your skin. It can also be observed as hot or cold. It is your vital force, the animating force behind life itself, and has always been associated with both breath and air.

Everyone feels it at certain points in their life, some brush it off while others notice that there is something much deeper going on and those are exactly the people you can find on the reddit community r/Spiritualchills where they share experiences, knowledge and tips on how-to induce it.

Different terms from all over the world for it are Euphoria, Tension, Ecstasy Prana, Chi, Qi, Vayus, Aura, Tummo, Orgone, Kriyas, Mana, Bio-electricity, Life force, Pitī, Frisson, The Secret Fire, Voluntary Piloerection, Rapture, Ruah, Ether, Nephesch, Chills, ASMR, Nen, Spiritual Energy, The Force, Spiritual Chills and many more to be discovered hopefully with your help.

Here's a about why it is important to not ignore this energy and the benefits you can get from cultivating it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I get goosebumps when I feel someone's aura extending out from their physical body and when their aura waves and mine intertwine and then synchronize I can read their thoughts. I can usually control the minds of those with blue auras but the folks with red auras are much more difficult to manipulate as they're more resistant to suggestion. I know it sounds odd but the blue aura people are more likely to have cats while the red aura people are more likely to have dogs. Dogs are more likely to have red auras which is odd, don't you think?

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thats powerful, i dont think thats odd, energy attracts like energy. Hope my content help you learn more about this occurence!