Everything I need to know about weed..ect?

Discussion in 'General' started by chachachachia, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I'm not new to smoking, but I'm new to buying my own shit. I've only ever used homemade shit and got weed from friends and shit.

Weed

I would like to know what is the best type of weed to get, how do I know if it's going to be really good. Is it better if it's sticky, really strong in smell, or if it's crystallized (meaning little crystals on it?). Can you get good weed only from a dime, or is that just cheap weed?

Paraphernalia
    How do I know what a good bong is? What should the glass thinkness/diameter be? What is a downstem? Is it better to have a carb hole or a slider? What is an ice bong and catcher? Is glass the best for a bong? Is it better to have water in a bong or ice? What manufacturer is the best/site? Does height matter?

Are vaporizers the healthiest? What are the best portable vaporizers? Any sites with good manufacturers? How good is the high? Does it emit a strong smell?
    How fast does it get you high?

Are pipes and bowls good for all the time smoke or just every once in awhile.

I hate using blunt/joints. But how do you roll a good blunt/joint? I'm terrible at it.

Is it better to grind your weed up before packing it in a bong, vaporizer, or bowl?

Edibles
    How strong it the smell to make them at home? Share any really good recipes? Where can I buy some other than a headshop? How is the high? How long does the high take?

If you have any other insight you might like to share or tell me about, please do.
    Thank you, 1love :smoking:

2. 28 questions man, really? :rolleyes:

3. I really need to understand everything before I go waste my money on stuff.

4. I would recommend starting with a nice thick glass spoon pipe.

5. This is a CANNABIS website. All the information has been answered 1000 times. Start with the stickies, then there's a stupid questions thread, then there's google, the you have friends, if you can't figure it out then we will answer your questions here

6. Weed - Typically good bud will have a strong smell to it, often described as skunk but this varies depending on what strain it is. The more crystals the better, and weed with orange hairs in it is usually a good sign as well. A dimebag doesn't mean you're going to get shit weed, you're just not going to get much. You should still get the same quality in a dimebag as you would in any other pick up.

Paraphernalia- In regards to any piece you get, glass should be your go to, especially for bongs. An ice bong means there are ice notches, things that hold ice in the tube of the bong. A down stem is the thing that goes into the bongs base, that smoke travels through from you bowl into the bong. Height comes down to personal preference mainly, however the really big bongs that may look cool usually have too much drag.

Vaping and edibles are the healthiest ways to ingest weed seeing there is no smoke damaging your lungs. I have very little experience with them, but the extreme Q is a good portable vape. The highs are good and vapes conserve a lot of weed because it takes so little to get you high off a hood vape. There is still a smell aspect with vaping, however it's not nearly as strong as it is from smoking.

Rolling blunts/joints is all about practice. Just watch a vid on it and eventually your rolls will look better and better.

Making edibles will make your oven reek. In my experience from brownies, the high usually takes 20-40 minutes to really kick in and the high depends on how potent the edibles are.

Hope I helped :)

7. There's a lot of good reading around this place.

8. If you type any of those into Google, I bet you any money that you'll get a GC link every time in the results.

9. That's exactly how I first came across this forum :hello:

10. If someone answers all that I will give you all the likes / reps in the world. Maybe even a golden ribbon if youre lucky

11. It's called google. Use it.

All these questions are covered in-depth all over the internet including THIS FORUM. No need to make yet another thread about the same shit.

12. [quote name='"3XL"']If someone answers all that I will give you all the likes / reps in the world. Maybe even a golden ribbon if youre lucky[/quote]

Look above^^

13. Look man, obviously you're new too smoking....all those questions are done with a little bit of research and common sense...

14. :laughing: your rep doesn't even count.....