Everything A OK!!! Now what?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GumDispenser, Feb 14, 2009.

1. My seedlings evolved into 2-3 stages 2-3 inches plants and were transplanted into 3 gallon pots each.

They are 1.5 - 2 weeks old. No nutes were added ever to the soil.

When are the nutes due?

what are the proper ratios that I need?

Can I mix granular nutes into water and then pour the water?

Link me to a guide that contains that information.

So far I've only seen guides that talk about what equipment to have and how to start up. Never in detail what I'll have to do for the next 2.5 months.

2. bump

my soil really has no nutriments

0.2-0.2-0.2 or something like that.

Link to guides for nutes?

3. i add furts to my water and water my plant... right now you need somthgi high in NITROGEN to get ur plants growing really tall.. there isnt much available at homedepot/walmart besides MERICAL GROW... ALOTA ppl hate MERICAL GROW but thats cause they use to much and burn there plants down... i like to starts my furts at 1/4 striength

4. About 2 weeks from when the sprout pops the soil is a good time to start ferts. Use the instructions on the particular fert you bought. Start by mixing at 1/4 strength and slowly build up from there.

But be careful -- your soil already has nutes in it. Don't be lulled into thinking it has very little nutrients because the numbers are very low. Those number represent percentages of the ingredients that are nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium. A chemical fert has high numbers because it is nearly pure chemical nutrients, but then remember you dilute that down with water. Soil, on the other hand, isn't a big pile of nitrogen and phosphorous and such, it contains many other ingredients (so it's already diluted, in a sense) so the percentage that is actually N, P, and K is lower.

5. #6 GumDispenser, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009

Thank you, I wasnt thinking of looking at the stickies in "Advanced".

I'll be reading the link of the sticky thread for the course of my growth.

I got 6-12-12 tomato fertilizer. It is in pellet form made to mix with the soil.

Can I drop those pellets in water and dilute it completely?

What's the basic math here?

concentration rating X

how much of that per gallon of water?

The nute's box's instruction were made for tomatos and to mix with soil

EDIT : Dont complicate yourself with a complicated answer. I didnt read the sticky yet, maybe it has all the answers. Aside from the pellets thing in water.