EVERYTHING a man does in his life he does to get laid and to impress women.

Discussion in 'General' started by FiletOFish, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Everything a man does in his life he does to get laid and to impress women.

Why do you fix and style your hair in the morning? To make it look good so that maybe some woman will notice.

Why do you brush your teeth? Because you want to smell good for women.

Why do you wear cologne? because you know women like it and you hope that some will notice it and give you attention.

Why do you buy new sports cars? because you want to attract attention to yourself by giving away the vibe that you have status and this you hope will attract women.

Why do you want to be rich? because you want higher status and hope it attracts women.

Everything, literally EVERYTHING men do they do to get laid and to impress the opposite sex (women).

Discuss.

2. Why did I just smoke this weed? To get high as fuck

3. #3 FiletOFish, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    You smoked it because you aren't getting laid.

It makes you forget the fact that you could be having sex when you aren't and thats why, it's a way of coping and escaping reality.

Everything you do in life is motivated by sex.

4. Isn't this kind of obvious?

Survival of the fittest dur

5. same can be said about women to men... or women to women whoever whichever orientation you are you try to impress potential mates. thats life

6. hahahahha oh man we got a geniuswannabe

you tryin to sound fancy huh

this should be fun

7. Women own you and me and every other male on this earth, they hold you by the balls and they own and control everythin you do in life.

They decide if you get laid or if you go home crying yourself to sleep after you masturbated.

They have what men want and men will do anything to get it and women decide when and if.

8. Why did I get out of bed at 5 AM and load pigs for absolutely no pay or compensation whatsoever??
    Not to impress any woman, i'll tell ya that much...

Not everything, I just drank some chocolate milk to quench my thirst

10. #10 PrinceOfTheCity, Jul 27, 2013
    right but men own women in the same way

11. Oh and welcome to GC btw, OP.

12. People who visit forums are using them because they aren't getting laid.

If people were having Megan Fox and Christina Hendrick riding and milking them 24/7 all day and everyday they would not bother doing ANYTHING in life, nothing, they would be content and happy.

Forums are a way to waste time and make it go by fast and make the person who uses them to forget the fact that they aren't geting laid, it's a way of coping.

13. How?

Men are worthless and useless.

A woman can get pregnant simply by going to a clinic and choosing the genetics she finds fit without ever meeting the man.

Women win in life and they control everything and everyone.

14. Worse troll ever

15. Thanks but i would not be here if i had Megan Fox milking me right now.

Nobody would be here if they had Megan Fox and Christina Hendricks riding them and milking them until they could not walk, they would just eat and load up more energy to continue.

16. How?

How am i exactly a troll?

Everything in life is motivated by sex, how is that so hard to understand?

17. Nothings too hard to understand. go back to 4chan k?

18. GroundhogDay 2.0

19. #19 FiletOFish, Jul 27, 2013
    Do you own this website?

If you don't then shut up.

20. Owwww getting defensive

Loosen up its just the interwebz