everyones problems are so much more important than everyones problems

Discussion in 'General' started by darthjew15, Nov 6, 2012.

1. why are we such drama queens? talking about how horrible and sad we are? I mean sure I'm depressed about my self/life, but issues like what we face aren't so bad. they're just happening to us ask it's unnecessarily the worst issue imaginable. just calm down, realize your situation, and smoke. god marijuana has done so much for me. I truly, no joke, 100% honestly mean it when I say I love pot more than most family members.

2. You must have a pretty shit family.

3. Well, in my defense, my problems are more important than the rest of your problems.

4. 3rd post and you are bashing on people for having problems..

I can tell already that you have a fruitful future here on Grasscity..

5. i agree..

people are bitches..

we all got struggles..we all got problems.. half the people dont give a shit about your problems and the other half are happy you have them

GABOS

6. That's sad you love a plant more than your family.

7. My man used to take the Greyhound back and forth from Fredericksburg, VA to Laredo, TX with big bundles of Mexi-Brick. We would always wait at the station for the bus, then get home, unwrap the bundles and scroll up.

8. ....ok

9. everyone's got problems man, and we all have our own ways of dealing with them. alls you can do is shed some insight. you complaining about people complaining just makes you look like an ass more then anything.

whether or not you find those problems important or not doesn't matter. all that matters is we are here for eachother as a collective community. that's why i love the city, complete strangers are willing to give you the time of day, and that says a lot to me.

10. Other than the family members part, I agree lul. It's kinda like a will of your self control if you can hold your problems in and handle them/learn from them on your own. But every now and then someone not everyone needs to know your problems.

Also: The internet is not the place for most problems

11. #11 carlsbarn, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    You know who ain't got a fucking problem in the world that they're aware of????

[​IMG]

that guy

we need to be more like him

12. lmao..

"that theyre aware of"

13. Pot is great, but it's not like the cure to being human or anything.

14. Its fucking true.

Ignorance is motherfucking bliss.

15. lmao. I honestly wish I could be that happy. respect

16. A lot of people would argue that it is.

Me, personally, cannabis was the key to a better more fulfilled life. I've told this story before, but I was pretty much a lazy asshole who couldn't give 2 fucks about much other than xbox and tits until Cannabis stepped in and opened my eyes.

Not true for everybody, but certainly for some it is a truly awakening experience.

17. whaaaat
    you and op should get together and exchange crazy stories

18. Yeah my other post was random. But the important thing to do is spread compassion and good vibes. Thats my motto, spread the good vibes and fat sacks of that TexMex

19. lol gonna sig that

20. Didn't you just make a post about how all our lives are meaningless and yada yada yada?

I love myself a good contradiction.