Everyone's Favorite Stoned Song

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smokie McBlunts, Feb 7, 2003.

1. the reefer song by c&c is hilarious when stoned!

apart from that, it's mostly bob marley, 311, tool, soad and faith to more. and a bit of foo fighters, pink floyd, zz top and basement jaxx thrown in for good measure.

...or i let winamp decide, beeing the lazy bugger that i am :)

2. Allman Brothers - Jessica....Always good for chilling
    Afroman - Tumbleweed...Funny as hell
    Dave Mathews - Crash...Techno Remix
    Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way....Gives me visuals when SUPER stoned!
    Phish - Stash
    Sublime - Waiting for my Ruca,Rivers of Babylon
    Talking Heads - Water flowing under...Especially on the Live in Concert video

3. any kmk or twiztid song.

4. If you have a good speaker set up that can hit the lowest of lows and the highest of highs, check out Lil Jon's "Crunk" style. "What you gon do?" is a TIGHT song to listen to. I like to find good rap music and try and follow what they are saying... its tough

5. the beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Album, because they were really stoned when alot of it was written/made

Dark side of the moon too, it's really intense

6. nine inch nails - something i can never have
    portishead - roads
    both amazing songs...

7. Well there is a lot of music I like to listen to when I'm stoned. Nirvana, just about any album they have, exspecially the one that has "Polly" on it. Ozzy Osbourne, I realy like his music. Anything by Pink Floyd. Great White "Wasted Rock Ranger". And Afroman "Cause I Got High".

8. if i'm really stoned and am by myself and just wanna listent o a trippy long song then noting beats Pink Floyds 20 minute long song "Echoes", that song is like a acid trip, it's long and it goes through many parts of the song.

and i have a video of Pink Floyd in a colosium in the ruins of Pompei so that alone makes it seem like a event having such a deep mostly instrumental song like "Echoes" playing in it. A must see video stoned.

9. porcelin -red hot chili peppers
    this is one of the most beautiful songs ever
    and it is awesome to isten to while stoned
    another great song is are you in by incubus

10. Afroman-because I got high is my all time favorite while high, I just keep on cracking up its hilarius, colt 45 is good to.

Tool- Lateralus is amazing if your into a more meditative, spiritual high

11. Get Stupid- Mac Dre
    Ganja Bus- Damian Marley w/ Cypress Hill

12. I definatelly would have to choose anything that has a good chill reggae beat, and matisyahu - king without a crown is just a calling to smoke out. Whatever is good and they reefer to marijuana in it.

13. Lil Jon - Da Blow, Three 6 Mafia - Bin Laden Weed, Chimaira - Severed (i never liked metal while high, but my friend showed me this, and it's just fucking sick)

14. I like Radiohead while blazed. The Tourist is magical. Smoke a doob, lay back with some headphones, and play this last track off of the incredible album, OK Computer.

15. Led Zeppelin- Whole Lotta Love
    Trippy

16. I really like Nicklebacks new song animal
    Give it a listen....I am tellin you it da' shit man

17. Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix..... hands down best song ive listened to stoned....no words can describe how great that song was stoned....

18. Without a doubt the trippiest song i've ever heard high is paralyzed by the cardigans. You gotta listen to it. its almost a little bit creepy :smoke:

19. yea i have heard of bright eyes. i really like that song lua. its a good song. they're are very cool/different band.

20. Texas by Mr. Pookie. Slow beat good rollin music