Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone's bud looks so amazing...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by InfamousSpectre, Jan 16, 2011.

1. #1 InfamousSpectre, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
    Makes me wonder how mine would stack up against everyone else's bud.

Got this for $55 an eighth. Normally the bud would be of a slightly higher grade so I suppose I picked a bad bag to photograph but hey, a dealers only as good as their weakest strain....I think that's how it goes.:smoke:

Just wondering what everyone thinks of it.

If it matters this is from Wisconsin

Attached Files:

2. Yours is better than 93% of the others. It looks like Oregon bud.

3. yours is good but i would not pay 55 for that.... more like 35-40 tops

4. well, youre from seattle. he is from wiscosin.
    looks like a good pick up man!

5. TASTY is what that looks like.

6. you'd pay 40 for that in seattle?
    that's mids for seattle....at least picture quality makes it seem so

7. just got an 8th lastnight some of the best shit i have had just coming down 3 hours later lol plus my go to guy/girl gives me loyalty bags now 50 an 8th instead of 60

8. ya im in wisco too thats probably what id pay for it looks pretty dank

9. Whats up man your bud looks pretty good for some Wi shit i live there to and besides my super rare hookup from colorado it is pretty hard to find commecial grade even. looks to me like you are getting hooked up with some colas so thats always nice cuz there usualy better but yea man if your looking for tasty strains try to find a bro that is driving distance to pick shit up or a bro that listens to phish would be my best advice to finding dank lol.

10. @MentuhL- Hey, I see you're from Appleton; I was just down there a couple days ago. I'm from the Crivitz/Marinette area. AKA the middle of no where. Should toke sometime when I'm down there lol. :smoke:

@SuprIslanDiesel- As stated earlier I was in Appleton a couple days ago. While down there I met a guy who had some AMAZING bud. Just wondering where about you are from that it's so hard to get anything good normally. (Because I will be avoiding said place like the plague) I mean right now I live in the middle of no where and I get my bud from a the same place.

Thank you for the positive comments everyone, feeling better about my hookup already
    :smoke:

11. Where are you getting your statistics?

I'm just busting your chops;)

12. I know. I'm just playing as well. I thought it was 93%. It turned out to be better than 94.3% than most.

13. I dunno man 94.3%? Maybe it's my webcam quality picture; it doesn't show off its full "suck" potential lol :smoke:

On a side note I feel that more forums should have a smoking smiley face for their "forward thinking" patrons.

14. yeah i can usually find some danks around appleton just gotta no the right people...i have friends who bring shit up from madtown all the time real good shit

15. SuprIslanDiesel's got the head stash nuggets.

16. everytime someone makes a post like this they don't consider where the other person may be living

different areas = diff prices

nice bud op

17. Truth is until you've plucked,dried and immediately smoked a fresh nug from a very well grown plant with very good genetics,you haven't smoked the best there is.

18. I'm so bummed that I can't rep you immediately for this, but do exactly what this guy says. Go to Alpine Valley, Phish is the shit at that venue

edit: I personally smoked out 3 people on 3 joints of 2 different strains, I wanna say Purple Mr Nice Guy and green crack

edit: also notice that this post is kind of arbitrary, I saw that one comment and felt the need to quote it