Everyone with "social anxiety" Look here.

Discussion in 'General' started by Idhitthat, Feb 4, 2008.

1. You might not have social anxiety. 25% of the population are introverts...so if this applies to you, go read up.

:hello:

2. That's still 1.5 billion people if you're referring to the world.

Pretty significant number. ;)

3. Trust me, I definatly do have anxity, otherwise I wouldnt be afraid to leave my house for 2 weeks straight. Or go to school. Or find a job. Good thing Im seeing a doctor.

4. sadly I am not part of that 25% I have another type of anxiety but it also affects my social life so I guess in a way it could be considered social anxiety.

5. psychadellics will crack that little shell people are in like a mo'fuggin a-bomb

6. hell yes, acid will set you STRAIGHT! I love acid! :hippie:

7. i dont have much of a social life outside these boards..it sucks

8. I dont have social anxiety but i have anxiety.

9. I don't have much of a life either.
    You know how come times people who dont give a fuck about life can be assholes?My only friends are people who dont give a fuck about not giving a fuck about life and they dont give a fuck about life either..The type that are almost nonexistant. Perhaps they really dont and I just imagined them?

10. im def in that 25% too...i hate any social situation....im always thinking im going to crash my car and die...i hate leaving the house, or generally being anywhere that isn't my room. the biggest one is i cant get a job...i had one when i was young..like 13 but it didnt last but a few weeks anyways...i bus'd tables at some restaurant. im 23 now and the only way i make money to still live here at home is selling stuff on ebay (not junkie style, i have stuff i buy then sell) but i know its not something i can really do forever....i dont know what to do or anything, id love anyone to talk to that has the same kinda problems or something....i feel so alone everyone else seems to just live like -- while im just terrified of it...it sucks ass....anyways rambling sorry. Message me on AIM if u wanna talk or smtg - stabandrewind is my name.

11. Im in that 25% i believe.

I jus dont give a fuck, I hate being around a ton of people because i dont trust many people at all. Only fams, I aient like gon have a anixiety attack of have aniexty but i jus say fuck yall.

Aient my thang.

I like to do my own thang, And i know im smarter because im doin better.

Fuck people.

I do me.