Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone with social anxiety click here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mista Marijuana, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Weed has definitely helped me with social anxiety and awkwardness a great deal. It's quite possible that I would've graduated college a virgin had I not started smoking weed, it gave me the confidence and greater know-how in talking to women!

2. I believe that this in true, yet only in some instances.

Sayin that though the "it's all in your head" argue always kinda baffled me. Like, of course it is, that's the fucking problem...

3. I guess I'm more fortunate than other because I know how to fix my mistakes o_O

4. That's kinda like saying to depressed people just to be happy though...it doesn't work that way for some. Indeed some people can just stop worrying/being anxious or stop being depressed but I would say them people probably weren't depressed or anxious (in the medical sense of the word) in the first place - they were merely a bit sad about something or just letting normal worry/wonderin what folk think about you get on top of em. That's not depression/anxiety.

You're more fortunate than others because you do not have a mental disorder, not because you know how to fix your own mistakes. Depression/anxiety doesn't stem from personal mistakes.

5. While yes, Aspartame is bad, this story only proves that you're body can't process aspartame.

An equivalent would be to take someone who is lactose intolerant but doesn't know it, have them stop drinking milk. Then they come here and go " I stopped drinking milk and now I don't get itchy anymore!". Same thing.

When I was still in high school, I had BAD, and I mean BAD social anxiety/shyness. I was hesitant to even call Pizza Hut. Then, after high school, I started smoking weed, started drinking, and adopted a "Eh, fuck it" attitude. While I'm still shy and whatnot, I'm WAY better than I was in high school. Still can't talk to girls for shit, though.

6. oh yeah im just saying how my experience is with it, not everyone.

7. mmmmmm artificial sweeteners.

8. that right theres just a self esteem issue lol
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzjqtR1ZP6s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzjqtR1ZP6s[/ame]

9. still not convinced but glad youre doing better op. hope you stay well

10. OP speaks truth. Stick to purified water and organic juices, and milks.

11. What kind of foods is the stuff in? It's a sweetener right?

12. mostly in diet coke drinks, low sugar stuff because it is an artificial sweetener, a sketch substitute for sugar supposedly but one created in a lab by scientists

13. Sorry but omega 3 did NOTHING for me, no offense but you try and sell this stuff in EVERY post and for people like me it just doesn't work.... got any other tips or is omega 3 the only thing you care about?

14. [quote name='"silenceme"']

Sorry but omega 3 did NOTHING for me, no offense but you try and sell this stuff in EVERY post and for people like me it just doesn't work.... got any other tips or is omega 3 the only thing you care about?[/quote]

Regardless, you should take Omega 3 supplements anyways.

15. dont take them then man. while ill be taking my 1000mg pill a day getting healthier

16. It's pretty expensive where I live.... I took it for 2 months and noticed nothing, i'd rather not waste money, thanks though.

"while ill be taking my 1000mg pill a day getting healthier "

Yes i'm sure it does....

17. lol @ wasting money taking omegas...wow. get educated

18. #58 F. Fontaine, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Good thing I don't drink soda or eat artificial stuff. My contemporaries load up on the stuff and gollee, they are not in great shape... Also, it seems like the Einstein above doesn't like Omega-3... Only a uneducated fool would dispute their importance. Go from one place with clean air to another place with substandard air. You may not notice the difference but it's there. Does that mean you should live in the environment with unclean air?

Any chance you can take to improve your health - DO IT. That means taking Omega-3.

You only get one life on this planet. Don't fuck it up.

19. Learn a bit about nutrition. You wouldn't put "bad gas" in your car and expect it to work right! Don't put bad "food" into your body! Eat whole foods and avoid the junk! :yay:

Granny :wave:[/QUOTE]

Spoke to me. thanks granny.

20. Yes kiddies and remember, Weed is the devil!