Everyone Vote for Obama!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlienBlood, Aug 22, 2011.

1. He support giving free shit!! This niqqa is santa claus mixed with a little Jesus Christ and a little dab of Muhammad (the good parts not the child molesting stuff). Shit's crazy! It's like, maybe he DOES care?

2. lol same!

I think its an attempt to dismiss the position of almost all democrats by making them appear stupid.

which, political views regardless, is cheap and untrue.

3. NiQQa this woman knows what's up. Just because he HASNT (republicans and some democrats in congress wont let him) paid for her gas and mortgage doesn't mean he doesn't want to. Obama cares. If someone is incapable of providing for themselves Obama wants to wave his love wand on them (not that one, get your mind out of the gutter). Santa Claus exists guys, and he comes from Chicago of all places.:hello:

4. No. Obama cares. He said he does and he's not lying. He truly joined politics to serve the people. Guys, fuck our founding fathers and fuck the constitution. They were racists anyways.

5. Show the president some respect. I am starting to think his haters really are racist. How can you hate this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEK1kzqsriA]President Barack Obama cares about children seriously - YouTube[/ame]

6. ok im done here lol

7. #11 gwardmonger316, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You must be outside yo goddamn mind.

8. OP is trolling. He's probably high as fuck.

9. Nah. I am a born again Democrat. You should try it some time. I am living proof becoming a democrat will lower your blood pressure and cortisone levels.

10. So anyone who feels blessed to have Barrack Obama as their president is trolling? I was blind before. I used to hate him but I didn't realize I was going against my interests!

11. Your sig quotes ronald reagan. When you troll, you should troll harder

12. And it will lower your IQ and your ability to hold a job. :D

13. Even Barrack Obama agrees with that statement. "Folks need to start involving themselves with their families more" - You don't see Obama saying that?

14. "free stuff" Yah people that actually work for a livings tax money. People should be responsible for there own well being not sucking the tit of the government.

15. Sorry I just couldn't help myself

[​IMG]

16. I think you wouldn't quote him if you liked Obama. It's like quoting Bachmann even if it's something good.