Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone thinks im an undercover cop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by throwaway99, Sep 13, 2018.

1. I'm gonna be in the hood, and I want to buy some weed. I don't fit into the hood at all. I'm skinny, white and 'clean cut'. Where should I hang out and what should I do to buy a dime bag? Should I go up to the guys standing on the corner? I was just gonna go sit outside a fast food place and ask everyone that went in if they smoke, bad idea?

2. Wtf. Your a clean cut skinny white guy so you don't fit in? Sounds kinda racist. But yeah. Walk up to the biggest group of guys that do fit in to the hood and ask them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. learn to rap, and spit something for them, then you'll be "that white dude that can rap" like i was in high school, then you're in

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 GorillaGherkin, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    U gunna get robbed more than likely. Find an activity that ppl In your neighborhood do and go do it with them don’t exclude yourself from the ppl n ur “hood” just because your white.
    Do you have a job? That’s a real good way to meet ppl. Do you ball . I’m sure there’s a group in the area doing non gang affiliated graffiti. Are you artistic? Do you plan to further your education? I’m sure there’s a few in that neighborhood attending college.
    My point is if u live in that neighborhood with those ppl u have to blend with them. Just don’t let any of em round ur girl cus you’ll prob lose er.
    So get yourself some Jordan’s, a dew rag, sweats that are 4x your size, and a black lives matter
    T-shirt n hit the streets.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Do you have a throwaway gun to go with the throwaway name?

:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Stop acting and giving off vibes you don't belong there for one. Act normal, be chill. Don't try too hard or you're gonna look forced. Look for other stoners, shouldn't be hard to find. Youre not the only slim white dude looking for tree. You don't have any stoner friends you can ask?

7. thanks but no thanks for the advice

8. whatever, I've bought weed in the ghetto a few times and never been robbed. thanks tho, ill keep doing my own thing

9. Take up (moderate) drinking ...

10. ...sounds like something an undercover cop would say...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. lol story.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. The final production..LOL
    LOL.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. You win the internet with that

I'm stealing that gif man lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. why do you think you have to go to the "ghetto" to get weed? do you think only black people smoke it and sell it? theres probably multiple people on your own street that smoke and can hook you up. you just gotta get yourself involved in some kind of public activity then bring it up once you get semi close to some people. youll find someone that knows where to get it.

• Like Like x 1