Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone smokes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caty, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Well damn I was just pondering this the other day but if you look around soo many people smoke weed. The nice baristas at Starbucks smoke, the video store guys, pizza delivery guys, wealthy business men, and so many people in everyday society.

If everyone smokes weed than why is it such a big deal?

2. Not everyone smokes, but a LOT of people do.

I still cannot get my head around why it is illegal :s

3. wow you just reminded me about yesterday. i went to my jeweler to pick up my wifes present and while we waited for the guy to finish it we were talking and i found out that she smoked and it blew me away because i was already high and she is an old lady from isreal and you would never have thought.

the reason it is a bif deal is because the people in the upper levels of society look down at weed smokers and if they knew she smoked she would be put out of business.

4. Yup, every day I realize this. Every time I meet someone at a bar, whether 20 or 50, they blaze. Everyone does, at least here and there.

Such a shame we face criminal prosecution every time we get lifted...

5. ik what you mean like literally everybody in my town does lol

6. People you'd never expect smoke, just go ask the professors at Harvard.

7. Big Tobacco baby!

8. I disagree with the second paragraph my parents and their friends who are mostly all docs, lawyers and proffs etc. quite opening talk about how they smoked etc when they were younger.

9. and that is one of the reasons why i am considering cali for my next home.
    not in texas. here, if you get caught with a bowl with even just resin they will try and give you 180 days if they can.
    it is changing, some of the younger "sucessful" think of the weed laws as a joke so times will change way into the future. hopefully sooner then later.