Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone should read this!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by meridian6, Feb 6, 2013.

1. I don't see this happening this year or even next. Basically what's going on is it will be up to the state in which you live if they choose to have medical or even recreational use. This is a nation wide decision and even though a good bit of the states has sided with marijuana it will take a lot of ass kissing to get this to go through

2. I see what you're saying, but I think it's mainly about the momentum of the issue. The next state elections are less than 2 years away, and after the recreational laws passed in Colorado and Washington i guarantee that a handful of states will follow suit. It's just gonna be a domino effect.

Oh and not to mention the millions of 16 and 17 year old stoners that will be 18 for the next election... Take Arkansas for example. The initiative to legalize medical marijuana failed by just under 30,000 votes. ---- Over 1,035,000 votes were cast over the issue. Basically it's just simple math. Not only will there be thousands of new young voters the next election, but also the issue won't be overshadowed by an extremely important presidential election. It will be the highlighted issue in Arkansas, as well as many other states, and I think It will pass easily.

3. This is what's up.. sooo many new kids will be voting and most everyone I know around school smokes like it's an accepted thing now. tons of states will probly switch over by the next election