Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone should do this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oGangster420, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I've been doing this for two years now. I use a one hitter to smoke discreetly in my dorm. I can't really cash bowls or some smoke will escape and be hard as fuck to circulate. So I take 3 baby hits per bowl and at the end there is still some yellowish green at the bottom.i empty all of that into a 2 for 99cents swisher package and seal it.

This is really good because when your trying to save some money you can smoke some half smoked shit which still gets you fucked up without having to buy anything.

I recommend this to any secret stoner or someone who is trying to save a few dollars. It really is worth it.

2. That's opposite of what I did...

I always cashed to prevent burn off. But i used a sneak a toke metal keychain pipe.

But yeah I get you, those are the most efficient means of getting high, small volume.

The more air mixes with smoke, the less your lungs can grab.

3. collect the kief after grinding..

4. One hitters are the best to smoke inside with limited to no smell, i used to do it all the time, well until a little of my exhaled smoke went inside and not out the window then i got caught, anyways one hitters are great for stealth.

5. If only it was that easy. You need a pretty good amount of weed to get a decent amount of kief.

6. so basically your half smoking your weed so you have more 'weed' later, how about fully smoking it, so you get higher, so you dont use at much, so you have left over, so you dont need to smoke half smoked shit. so.

7. does the half burnt weed not taste like complete shit afterwards, usually pretty stinky too

8. Haha this logic is so ridiculous

9. I just pack the amount that is going to get me high and smoke that. :smoking:

10. whaaat.

11. that.is.just.fucking.terrible.

12. That's horrible, I'm sorry you have to smoke like that.

Trying to be all stealthy and stuff. I get to just kick back and watch some movies on my laptop.... Life outside of a dorm... ;P