everyone needs to celebrate tonight...seriously

Discussion in 'General' started by JCrohn, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Alright guys, for once in my life i actually felt like society was on the right track.

Not only did the DEA raids on medical dispensaries come to a firm and abrupt HALT, but we are getting closer to moving medicinal grade marijuana to a nationally recognized medicine...(What's what pfizer? Go to hell...pharmaceutical companies ruined my life with useless treatments).

After reading the bill in its entirety of AB 390 I can honestly say that there was a tear brought to my eyes.

So everyone, burn one in celebration...aprelude to many, many, more open...free smokes.

Free, long growing plants....the beautiful herb will soon be allowed to flourish as god intended.

Many other states will realize the potential and the industry will explode...not to mention we will have an amount of tourism or other countries will soon follow afterward.

We have faced persecution, ridicule, outcast, and the sanctity of our life for this herb throughout generations...Lincoln smoked it, Jefferson smoked it, Washington smoked it.

Most of the founding fathers smoked it...

We will be able to research medical developments....Also, work on a hemp-based ethanol that is more powerful than traditional fueling methods.

I want you all to think about how great this change would be...we need as MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN pushing for this to pass in a responsible way.

Even though im not from california, this is WHAT WE WANTED ALL ALONG.

The war on drugs will be over. (Although not completely...but for the safest and most widely used beautiful natural herb in the world...it will no longer be a drug.)... the war on marijuana will be over and the meaning of "street drug" will finally be given its actual purpose.

Celebrations will be wild and people will be allowed to let their minds wander other places that they would have previously been using worrying about whether or not the cop would find your zip of ak47 that you were about to go trade for some rad hash otherwise you'd be ARRESTED AND TREATED AS A CRIMINAL.

This is a HUGE step to freedom throughout the United States of America.

If we ca get this to pass, I will be truly proud to be an American.

THE EVIL DAYS OF GEORGE W BUSH ARE OVER......

VICTORY LIES AHEAD!

2. I can't help but feel optimistic for the USA.

3. Thank you for your optimism, my rastaman friend.

4. I am getting my bowl now friend. To you and all of GC dogs