Everyone must read this

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned_soldier, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bad grammer bothers me sometimes, but i usually don\'t usually feel the need to correct them because I can still read it and understand most of it.

2. i really hate people giving neg rep and not leaving their name, have some spine and stick with what you did people. neg rep is such a silly thing to give people

3. I think it\'s funny when people leave me anonymous neg rep. It\'s not like I can\'t find out who did it anyway [​IMG]

4. but you are lucky and are a mod and have those extra powers we peasant folk dont have haha

5. Quiet, peasant. I didn\'t give you permission to speak to me.

;) :hello:

6. *bows down to the ground and dips down head in shame*:D

7. That\'s better. :D *pats head*

8. who gives a fuck?
    obviously you all do or else this would not have passed the 2 page mark.
    i\'m trying to help you out. chill out.
    another thing - free speech is not the same as grammar. i can say \"abortions are fucked\" or i can say \"uborshinz r fukt\".. the meaning is there in both of them but the way i said them both are different
    it\'s not like i\'m telling you all how to type, but it would be nice if everyone could have some decent spelling skills.. especially if other people do now have English as a 1st language as 420420 pointed out..

bottom line: i wasn\'t trying to upset you all, so just know that a topic like this made you upset yourself..

9. Yah..wow, you\'re trying to tell people how to spell? lol

Who cares, its not a literature forum, is it?

10. Dude,

Why do \"everyone must read posts\" turn out to be some bullshit no one needs to read?

Thanks for the grammer lesson dick head.

11. your you\'re, who gives a shit, its the internet, oh look i used the wrong it\'s, dont like it? close your eyes, if i wanted a grammer lesson id go back to school, i know proper grammer, i just wish not to use it on the fucking internet, especially with a bunch of potheads

12. get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spell how the fuck i want.............................
    Stoner for life!

13. I said chill, people. This didn\'t need to turn into a flame fest. I think some people are getting riled up over nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.