Everyone loves to panic

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by wEEDhEAD1, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What’s wrong with my girls, absolutely nothing!

843433CC-92D3-4694-B442-FA50FE8BE1C0.jpeg 3CA806D0-2E9D-4B5E-9E6E-081987140C10.jpeg 7204FB3A-AFFE-4A11-AD5A-DEA680C443A9.jpeg
    310CD42E-A6D2-492D-922E-6406ED03753F.jpeg

A snapshot doesn’t tell anyone anything..

2. 07CCD8C6-1C94-4BEB-9019-C7955ABD7061.jpeg

So by the one pic you would advise it too cold, is this the only way a stem could be purple?

And when I tell you today they got molasses, until today just water? Your next guess would be?

3. Looks like a 3 bladed leaf so its immature and something the plant would naturally shed?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pink and purple stem could be genetic not just cooler temps. Also looks like a small iron def. But the 3 finger leaf is normal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Cal mag deficiency or too low ph

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. There are more causes yet for purpling stems.
    Iron no, maybe looks like another? Iron def the way I do with soil and tap water would be very hard to get.

7. This is a trap............

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. A picture of a random leaf, a snapshot into the past is pointless. Yet many will still “diagnose” your plant and tell you what’s wrong..

Too many absolute brain dead people on this forum giving absolutely terrible advice and it normally goes unchecked.
    Well known member means nothing! the system needs changing, the hierarchy of knowledge needs to be more prevalent so we know who to listen too and who to ignore.

ALSO, there is no such thing as a cal mag deficiency! LOL

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Keyword = knowledge - also requires the person asking for help to do their research as well. Not just about what may or may not be wrong with their plant(s), but on the persons advice that they might follow. That means also looking at the grow(s) of the person giving advice.

Everyone has or will have issues with their plants that they need help with at one point or another, and their knowledge and / or experience has nothing to do with post count. Look at their plants.

Just an FYI - Making disrespectful statements like "Too many absolute brain dead people on this forum" is a good way to get your thread closed. It's too bad, because this could have been a really good discussion.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.