Everyone knew..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BakeNeat420, Jan 19, 2014.

1. A lot of people nowadays talk about "tweaking" when it involves pretty much anything you do out of boredom while high, like playing with a paper napkin, a straw, a lighter....whatever...

:shrugs:

2. That's bogus man. You should've made a scene out of telling his ass off for embarrassing you in front of the whole restaurant, and left. Why should you have to sit in a secluded corner of the restaurant like some second-class citizen because you smell?

For fucks sake, I've had to sit near people that smell like they haven't bathed in years and I wouldn't have expected them to move.

3. [quote name="pokesmot247" post="19377541" timestamp="1390272401"]A lot of people nowadays talk about "tweaking" when it involves pretty much anything you do out of boredom while high, like playing with a paper napkin, a straw, a lighter....whatever... :shrugs:[/quote]Around my here we use tweaking as in freaking out/nervousSent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. When/if someone says "tweaking" around me.....

......my mind flashes to my childhood and i see myself standing in my moms friends yard (any of them) with motorcycles torn apart, sitting n old milk crates, car parts everywhere, trash filling the empty parts of the yard, chained up skinny dogs, shit hanging from chains outta every tree, half naked grungy chicks moving like spiders and some half bent over, extremely skinny guy with faded tats, pot holes in his face, half rotted missing teeth, and a bandana with white designs hiding his receding hairline, which he grows long, much longer than the women; holes in his pants, so that his pocketscan be seen through them (and theyre filled with shit) and dark blackish-brown grease stains all over, his homemade muscle shirt (guns & roses black with the sleeves cut off) hugging his scrawny body, sitting on a homemade chair that someone obviously went through extreme trouble to put together, since none of the legs are made from the same species of furniture....or machinary.....

Tweaker art

I take another look and realize i could fix almost any machine with all the parts scattered everywhere in this yard,..................my childhood imagination knows no limits as i picture all the made up, flying cars and stuff id make if i was grown. Seeing instant ways to correct and fix this chaos, extreme-OCD...damn....

Tweakers

.......haha

5. [quote name="pokesmot247" post="19377951" timestamp="1390276055"]When/if someone says "tweaking" around me...........my mind flashes to my childhood and i see myself standing in my moms friends yard (any of them) with motorcycles torn apart, sitting n old milk crates, car parts everywhere, trash filling the empty parts of the yard, chained up skinny dogs, shit hanging from chains outta every tree, half naked grungy chicks moving like spiders and some half bent over, extremely skinny guy with faded tats, pot holes in his face, half rotted missing teeth, and a bandana with white designs hiding his receding hairline, which he grows long, much longer than the women; holes in his pants, so that his pocketscan be seen through them (and theyre filled with shit) and dark blackish-brown grease stains all over, his homemade muscle shirt (guns & roses black with the sleeves cut off) hugging his scrawny body, sitting on a homemade chair that someone obviously went through extreme trouble to put together, since none of the legs are made from the same species of furniture....or machinary.....Tweaker artI take another look and realize i could fix almost any machine with all the parts scattered everywhere in this yard,..................my childhood imagination knows no limits as i picture all the made up, flying cars and stuff id make if i was grown. Seeing instant ways to correct and fix this chaos, extreme-OCD...damn....Tweakers .......haha[/quote]WutSent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="Pot Toker" post="19377573" timestamp="1390272787"]That's bogus man. You should've made a scene out of telling his ass off for embarrassing you in front of the whole restaurant, and left. Why should you have to sit in a secluded corner of the restaurant like some second-class citizen because you smell? For fucks sake, I've had to sit near people that smell like they haven't bathed in years and I wouldn't have expected them to move.[/quote]Smelling cause they haven't bathed is one thing, smelling cause they smell like a half bag of something that's only fully legal in 2 states is.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. What someone smells like is irrelevant. It's absurd that a manager or owner at a restaurant would expect someone to pay for or even stand for that type of treatment.

8. #28 teddykgb, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    [quote name="penisface" post="19374261" timestamp="1390234053"]Fuck that. I woulda told his ass off, walked out, and never returned. If he doesn't care what you do in your free time, why did he treat you that way? If you were older adults, would you have accepted this treatment? If someone takes a fat shit in their free time and doesn't wipe and smells like shit, would you allow yourself to be forcefully moved because of your shit stink?Wear it proudly and if you'd let a restaurant manager that is taking YOUR money boss you around like that, I'd love to see what rights you'd let a police man infringe on. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Sadly the difference is as disgusting as shitting and half wiping is the fact is unfortunately fully legal weed is only available in 2 states, you guys were reeking all to fuck sitting next to where a bunch of families are going to be sitting. The manager was honestly in a touch of a rough spot, and was accommodating enough to move them to the bar, where adults sitting amongst each other won't really give a fuck. I've found that adults with their kids or kids entrusted to them act differently than adults amongst themselves. And honestly grown mature adults would think enough to freshen up a tad and not have one of their cousins yelling at them saying 'you reek!!', in a public , family geared restaurant. P.S. Unless drops now double as smell suppressants those ain't gonna do shitSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. [quote name="Pot Toker" post="19379313" timestamp="1390299167"]What someone smells like is irrelevant. It's absurd that a manager or owner at a restaurant would expect someone to pay for or even stand for that type of treatment.[/quote]See my next postSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. If op and his group were not being disruptive, then there is no reason to move them. Smell is not a good enough reason. I would hope the restaurant at least gave them a discount or free desert for their trouble.

Buffalo Wild Wings is more of a sports bar type atmosphere than it is a family restaurant..I wouldn't bring my kids there without expecting them to be subjected to plenty of loud drunk people.

11. Yeah I'll agree with you there on a discount or something. At least give each of em like four or five extra wings a piece, heavy on sauce too! Where I live it's weird, some of the B Dubs where I live are def more adult driven, and some are very family oriented until like ten or eleven and then go balls to the wall sports bar vibe.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids today.

13. I love the smell of weed but I hate that it's so potent and distinct. People commenting about me looking high or smelling like weed is so annoying I wish people would just get used to itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum