Everyone is full of hatred and shit

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDarkSide, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I fucking hate everyone. Everyone fucking hates everyone. Every fucking one thinks for himself/herself and doesn\'t give a fuck about anything else, nothing. Fuck the children dying in the muslim countries, fuck the poor children dying of hunger in africa. fuck the people who lost their loved ones in the war, americans, afghanis, iraqi\'s..EVERYONE.
    Everyone is a hater.
    We need to change and quick, we\'re all fucking devils.

2. sounds like to me its you who is full of hate.
    your statement surely can\'t include me.

3. You\'re the one full of hate, and this isn\'t needed at the city, thread reported.

And \"fuck the ones who lost their loved ones in the war\" MY cousin just got back from serving over a year in Iraq, I don\'t care if you don\'t agree with the war, but I know many people over there fighting for our country, you can at least support the troops

4. I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
    W. C. Fields

5. I don\'t hate anyone. Hate is not an emotion I am capable of.

6. ^^

Believe it or not, not everyone is full of hate, apparently you are though :D

Instead of pouting about other people perhaps you should work on figuring out whats making you such a \"Hater\"

7. amazing. i never knew.

8. wow! dude smoke a j and calm down your on some serious internet anger shit right now

9. lole. what a severe case of rage. chill out bro, I would have more choice words for you but I just got off a ban.

10. I take it you met my sister recently.

11. I \"hate\" these types of posts

12. damn bro sit back and toke a few...

13. yo i feel this guy, but it is the strongest survive. Law of nature. But we are humans so we can change that.

14. I try to hate people but the herb wont let me.:D But really I can never even though people always hated on me,I guess its cause my grandma always told me not to say that I guess it stuck with me.

The proper term is dis-like hate only leads to more hate, oh and Rasta your such a Comedian really you are.:smoke:

Oh and whoever - repped this guy was that really neccessary he was just venting his frustrations.

15. This guy will probably be the most intelligent of you all. Face the facts children, we live in a fucked up world full of fucked up people. The earlier you realise, my fellow people, the earlier you will learn that life isn\'t as mellow as the first 10 mins of your high.

16. we must be brothers then :rolleyes:

:pI LOVE YOU DARK SIDE!:hello::D:smoke:

17. I was trying to be cool and defend you at first but chill out dude,dont you think we all know that everything is fucked just dont let it bother you.Smoke some weed, get a girlfriend,get a hobby I dont know just stop with all this negative shit before this thread gets erased or worse.

18. I dont know why I\'m on the receiving end of negative reps and personal insults. I didn\'t mean to be rude, I was just expressing myself.

19. Because of society. If you lived out in the jungles like our first ancestors you wouldn\'t have to watch babies die and people get shot and people get fucked over by their bosses or some shit. Stay away from the people who hate you and the people you hate and try to make friends with people that aren\'t full of hatred. Smoke a bowl or grow up! I appreciate the fact that you have remorse for people going through horrible lives. Don\'t appreciate the fact that you said fuck everyone thats a lil too far and thats why your getting negative rep and insults:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.