Everyone is dying lately...

Discussion in 'General' started by HideYoChurren, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Hey GC, it just seems to me that within the past 3 or so years, fuckin EVERYONE is dying. I lost more people lately than ever, and idk why.

does anyone else feel this way that recently many good people you know are passing away?:(

2. [quote name='"HideYoChurren"']Hey GC, it just seems to me that within the past 3 or so years, fuckin EVERYONE is dying. I lost more people lately than ever, and idk why.

does anyone else feel this way that recently many good people you know are passing away?:([/quote]

Yep. Maybe I'm just becoming more aware of it.. But I've noticed way more deaths, both of celebrities and people I know

3. How do we know you're not dead and that you, OP, aren't just a zombie?

4. This is a depressing thread.
    I'm sorry OP. losing people sucks.
    I've lost three friends in the past couple years.
    It sucks, but there is no grand scheme as to the proximity of their deaths and your relation to them.
    Check this shit
    Worldometers - real time world statistics

They just..tick away, tick, tick, tick.

5. i was bummed when The Macho Man and Cory Smoot (guitarist for GWAR) died, and ive known some ppl who overdosed on heroin and kicked it. stupid kids with more money than common sense, and wrestlers with earged hearts aren't a surprise to me anymore... but when people with a clean past like Cory Moot die in their sleep for no good reason still bums me out.

6. Yep man, I didn't have a big family to begin with but there are just a few of us left now. Lost my great grandma, grandma, and dad in the last few years.

7. [quote name='"DCsFavorite"']How do we know you're not dead and that you, OP, aren't just a zombie?[/quote]

What if we're all actually dead, and like, the dead people are the living ones?

8. wow man that worldometers link is insane... it sucks to just watch al those numbers... like cancer ppl dying, its a shame. crazy link though.

but yeah i mean just in general, it seems death has been more common recently. in media and also in real life.

9. damn man so sorry to hear that.

my gmom, 2009, gpop 2011. it sucks.

my gpop was the greates man i knew. he was seriously like my best friend. i spent my last birthday, just chilling with him all day. it was cool.

10. Man.
    I remember just 2-3 years ago I didn't know anybody who died. But as you grow older you become more familiar with death.

First, it started with my grandpa, then my best friends cousin, then a teacher, then 4 of my friends died in a car crash.
    Death man, Death.

11. ^ you worded it best.

" a few years ago, i didnt know anyone who died." SO true, unfortunately.

12. 12,000,000,000 cigarettes smoked today alone.

Fuckkkkkk!

13. thats all cancer bro. I used to use tobacco products, but ive seen too many people get lung cancer, and they smoked.

ive even given up blunts :( and started vaporizing almost exclusively. i do miss blunts and i smoke glass sometimes but vaping is awesome.;

Grasscity Deals Near You