Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone is dry lately + no1 sells?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sure, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I've been a long time lurker but decided to make an account exclusively to ask this question...My work buddy would usually hook me up every once in a while from his guy but I am hesitant to ask him since he's been acting a-holish lately. Another acquaintance at school told me he sells and he'd get me some but apparently he's "forgotten" for 3 days straight, and some other dude I've talked to gave me # to his dealer but he won't answer my texts-should I call? I'm in a pretty bad situation, obviously I will keep asking around ( Moved recently/still relatively new to the area; 4 months ) but are there any tips for a sure hook up? I am still a noob as far as smoking so I don't have all these connections and what not, any help appreciated. I am getting desperate :mad:

2. Call them and smoke

3. Just look around for people who look like they smoke. Not being stereotypical but if you go to a skate park and ask some teenagers I'm almost positive you can atleast get some.

4. Theres always a dealer dude, always.

5. ask around.

6. Yeah man I hate when it is dry, but there is always someone selling, and dealers want business

7. Stop asking around at school, get other people.

Always have a few connects at once, i always say this and this is one reason. Second is quality.

8. #8 BlazeLE, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    same, my friend who i only buy from has been moving into his new place all week so he hasnt re-upped and its now day 5... i just want to relax and be able to sleep...

9. I kinda have this problem atm, i'm getting really wet weed every single fucking time, i'd love to find that perfect dealer, but tbh, i'm not really sure where to look, i mean fuck, i bet there's some dank growing on my STREET, but i just don't know about it