Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone in UK smokes tobacco with bud!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High Fidelity, Mar 14, 2010.

1. So yeah I'm from UK and have been tokin 2 years on and off and everyone i smoke with smokes tobacco in joints. it's nasty but i just follow the trend really.

anyway gets me stoned :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. I like smoking it with just bud, I don't smoke cigs either. I'll have an occasional blunt though and I like the nicotine buzz you get.

3. I find that mixing it gets you fucking blasted. No clue why, probably something to do with the nicotine mixing with the THC

4. Another thing, barely anyone in the UK smokes blunts! I mean I have never tried, is it good? Baring in mind I really like smoking joints.

5. I actually thought the tobacco mixing was just a UK thing but I've talked to a bunch of friends here that do it too. They say it makes the high better. I say fuck that and just go with pure bud all the way.

6. I feel as if spliffs give me more of a social or constructive high. It might just be because there is less weed in the joint, but I don't get nearly as spacey, which could be good or bad.

7. Tobaccy is a stimulant so it does fuck u up more

I'm on my way to the UK on the 18th and im hoping i can find some decent glass/vape and danky "skunk" as they primarily call it

fuckers better not rape me w/their already inflated currency
    [​IMG]
    straight weed u bladdy torries!

8. Yeah blunts are great. They burn a lot slower than a joint, holds more and the wrap has nicotine so you get a great high from it. Only downside is that they waste a lot of weed so i usually stick to bowls. Save blunts for sessions with friends, gets you all stoned!

9. I mix with tobacco when I hit a bowl by myself, mostly to make my stash last longer. If I'm sharing my pipe I'll just smoke bud. My brother in law never mixes.
    I'm Canadian if that means anything.

10. eww, tobacco ruins the tasty buds man, i smoke tobacco too but not both at the same time, thats gross, u wanna be able to take a mean rip off a joint, but with tobacco in it, uhh, that'll kill it..and ur throat.

11. i will never, ever smoke tobacco with bud.
    I smoke cigs, but i like the taste of bud on its own.

12. people in the US just need to understand that it's a different culture because in the past we've been smoking hash, which needed to be mixed, instead of bud and the idea of mixing bud with tobacco has just carried on. It's no worse or better, it's just preference, it still gets you high!

13. Bud is much cheaper over here buddy. £20 an eighth ($30) and £10 for a gram ($15) ;)

14. You will very rarely get an 8th for £20 over here.

It's all £25 now. And unless you have a very good connection you will only get 3grams for the £25.

Of course i don't know your situation. But that's the average over here.

15. Unless you are getting very good stuff, that is more than we pay over here.

16. Where are you based man? That's terrible :(

17. Oh, lol. Looks like you're getting a good deal then (or at least what it should be)

I live down south. A little north of London. I have travelled around a lot and found that £25 on the 8th is very average now.
    Where are you?

18. You're getting ripped mate, I get 3 grams of stink for £20 and 1.5 grams for £10

I'm in the East midlands, It's possibly/obviously cheaper up here? :D

19. east midlands? what part, i'm in lincoln, at the uni :)

and yeah very rare to have a pure joint of weed here lol.

20. i'm not saying you're dealers are lying, because unless you weigh it up you really don't know what you get (and i'm one of the only people i know who weighs his bud), i've had a lot of dealers say they're giving me 4g but it's actually only 2g...