Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone I know that tokes is a failure

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Someone who thinks life is shit without weed needs to put the joint down and figure out why their life is shit in the first place.

Cannabis should be used to enhance or assist in our lives, not replace it, which basically explains the abusive behavior above.

The only benefit cannabis has to offer in an abusive environment is the fact that it is one of the only substances on the planet that won't kill you from an overdose, which unfortunately almost lends itself to abuse.

Balance your life first to enable you to use cannabis for the right reasons, and you likely won't succumb to the problems with abuse of it.

2. Hmm thanks man

3. Im about to graduate college have a job making twenty plus bux an hour work thirty five hrs a week go to school full time own my own house im 23 and smoke every dayy son. Im pround of my accomplishments so far and dont consider myself a failure

4. Find new friends. My friends smoke and all are doing well in life, school, etc.

5. Sorry ppl its just that Im cautious about how safe weed is

6. It's perfectly safe. Check out Granny's (StormCrow) sticky in medical marijuana usage. It's a 420+ page thread with links to what medical marijuana can do for almost every disease and against the myths about the dangers of marijuana. Here's the link for you:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-...ions/645925-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010-a.html

7. Oh.. haha, btw I know this sounds realllllllly stupid but does weed cause psychosis?

8. [quote name='"stoned42"']

Oh.. haha, btw I know this sounds realllllllly stupid but does weed cause psychosis?[/quote]

It can bring out underlying schizophrenia sooner

9. I used to be terrified to smoke because of both people like that and the negative image of smokers in pop culture. It wasn't until I'd been smoking for a few months that I realized it didn't have to be like that.
    Almost every "stoner" I know is either already successful, or on their way to being.
    As a matter of fact, my entire stoner circle is either employed, in school or headed that way. They're happy, well-adjusted people with active social lives, dating lives and decent relationships with their families and non-smoking friends.
    It all depends on your usage and your circle. Smoking everyday isn't necessarily bad, so long as it doesn't get in the way of your daily activities, like work or school. I personally only smoke a few times a week or less and I never smoke alone.
    Besides, how you are when you're stoned depends on you disposition. If you're an angry person already, its likely you'll be much the same when you're high.
    I realize that most of this has pretty much been said, but I felt the need to throw in my two cents. :)