Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyone I know that tokes is a failure

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Jul 30, 2012.

1. you need to make better friends.

im currently in the process of getting a degree, have a job(dont steal), and think life is fine without weed.

definitely wouldn't consider myself a failure and i smoke daily (usually)

2. If you've ever noticed, most people don't want to place their own failure upon their self. These are the people that do not want to do anything with their lives, just sit around and smoke. Then when it comes time to buckle down they use their "crutch" and say they can't.
    As far as limit, it's all dependent on yourself, I can manage as an everyday, just never before work, because I am a phlebotomist and would not risk a malpractice suit, on me wanting to smoke a little herb before work. So, I realize that limitation and I don't go past it. You have to do the same for yourself. If you can't focus in school after smoking, don't smoke before school. If you don't want to just lay around with a bunch of failures, get up and find some new friends, you don't want those people as friends, anyway. I've had a few, and when they get in trouble, they try to bring as many people as they can, because they don't want to have the majority of the blame.

3. No I didnt mean it like that they are clever for doing it but the people who get As and toke usually toke once or twice a week

4. [quote name='"InofeBreh"']

your a fucking idiot if you think someones clever jsut for smoking twice a week, i smoke everyday for the past 6 years an mak close to 6 figures working self employed online, an if i didnt hav weed my life would be shit cause i wouldnt have had the creativness an open mindness to do what i do for a living, in otherwords ill probably be like you.[/quote]

Sounds like it hasn't helped your English though.

5. #66 weedandtubes, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Or for that matter, even a decent person. Calling someone a "fucking idiot" for saying something online. I wasn't aware this was Facebook, and everything had to be drama. As for whatever he does that makes "close to 6 figures" online, I highly doubt that. I wonder if those six figures include those two little numbers after the decimal point? With that horrendous grammer, him running a website probably wouldn't be the best idea. In the sake of dispute. I'm going to question how he calls someone else an idiot when here are the following mistakes he made in one paragraph

6. I was in the same boat as you for a while in high school man.

If you don't want to be one then, trust me, get out of their group

7. [quote name='"weedandtubes"']If you've ever noticed, most people don't want to place their own failure upon their self. These are the people that do not want to do anything with their lives, just sit around and smoke. Then when it comes time to buckle down they use their "crutch" and say they can't.
    As far as limit, it's all dependent on yourself, I can manage as an everyday, just never before work, because I am a phlebotomist and would not risk a malpractice suit, on me wanting to smoke a little herb before work. So, I realize that limitation and I don't go past it. You have to do the same for yourself. If you can't focus in school after smoking, don't smoke before school. If you don't want to just lay around with a bunch of failures, get up and find some new friends, you don't want those people as friends, anyway. I've had a few, and when they get in trouble, they try to bring as many people as they can, because they don't want to have the majority of the blame.[/quote]

What's a phlebotomist ?

8. We draw blood for testing. So, they're the people that stab you with needles when you go to the hospital :) haha

9. Thanks everyone for defending me :) and yh Im kinda drifting away from them

10. Then don't be.
    Keep yours morals, values, ambitions and goals in place.
    MAINTAIN that place.

If your smoking starts construing that place, then find a way to deal with it, if you can't deal, then the herb is not for you....:smoke:

11. Remember when I said I believe you???

I definitely do not believe you anymore...:smoke:
    I'm leavin it at that.

12. #73 Hali Hostility, Aug 1, 2012

well dayumm.
    Pissy missy are we???

Btw, sorry for triple post, Just had my first smoke of the day and i'm DEFINITELY not editing that shit now. :smoke:

13. :hide: lmfao

14. they were failures before toking.

15. #76 Hali Hostility, Aug 1, 2012
    t

totally sig worthy.

16. :rolleyes:... But are you sure that was the best thing you could think of?

17. [quote name='"InofeBreh"']

dude thats disrespect to put your mother as your profile picture.[/quote]
    My mom is not a goat, she's a cow

Get your facts straight

18. [quote name='"InofeBreh"']

well shes still an ugly shit, so you kinda got my point lol[/quote]

I thought shits were always ugly

At least mine always are. You must have beautiful shits

19. I tried to rep you again for that, haha. Funny ass shit.