Everyone has them - Post Your Knick Knacks!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jankydank, Apr 8, 2013.

1. #1 Jankydank, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    I know for a fact everybody has these, knick knacks, bric a bracs, cheap toys/dolls/crap/stuff/things around the house, whatever you want to call them. Ive got a good amount of stuff Ive collected over the years, some is just meaningless but neat, some has sentimental value. Post them up, lets see what ya got!

Ill start. Mudhead kachina made by an artist from the "Pooley" family. Interesting beliefs behind kachinas if you want to check him out. Mudhead is traditionally an entertainer of sorts.

[​IMG]

2. Wally the walrus. Got him at a yard sale when I was a kid. He's good luck on road trips :D

[​IMG]

3. Lmao knick knacks? What am I, 5 years old?

But seriously, I love my penguin knick knacks...

4. I have so much random stuff.

ForumRunner_20130407_171231.png

5. Used to be a coat/hat rack. I had hooks screwed into its nipples, lol.

Attached Files:

6. #6 Cojo, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016

Attached Files:

7. Everytime I travel somewhere new, I bring back a knick knack of some sort so I have loads of junk haha

Oh, ignore the 'an unwanted pregnancy isn't the end of the world' card in the picture. It has a pretty handy calendar at the back.

Attached Files:

8. I randomly pick up rocks thinking they are beautiful and save them with the intent that some day I'll look upon them and recall that moment where I was simple enough think that a stone was important and significant. In reality I've just got some random rubble littering up the kitchen windowsill. Love my rocks though.

9. Ive got a box of rocks lol. You are not alone!