Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Everyone Contribute] Tips On Getting Higher [Bombr]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bombr, May 15, 2011.

1. WHATS UP GC!

So im at my grandparents house. And i have a gang of dank.. And 1 nice $40 dry piece.

I need techniques To Get Super high..
    Ex. "Keep the hit in for 10 seconds" &"when u hit it. Take your mouth off and inhale Air. then without blowing out hit it again.. hold for as long as you can"

ALL TIPS/IDEAS/STRATEGIES/TECHNIQUES/ TO GETTING HIGHER! POST BELOW.
    [lets make this a useful thread]

2. If it's a pipe you're smoking, then after you inhale the smoke, inhale air as much and as hard as you can then exhale like 3-4 seconds later, kind of gives a bong like rush effect (without bullshit "ghosting").

EDIT: Also, snaps, snaps, snaps, if you have a bong, never tried snaps with a pipe lol. In case you don't know what snaps are, it's where you load the bowl with just enough to hit at once. I find with a bong it kind of makes you take bigger hits if you really force yourself to snap it and not bitch out half way through.:smoke:

3. #3 Bombr, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011

Thanks for the share. Doesnt have to just be "Peice Tips"

P.S. TRY TO AT LEAST HAVE 1 THING THAT QUALIFIES AS USEFUL INFORMATION ON YOUR POST.
    (so people dont have to search through a million post to find 3 bits of info

4. Eat a mango

5. If it doesn't have to be just piece techniques then I've got a couple more. I find smoking in a mildly warm temperature increases my high vs. colder temperature.

Sitting while I smoke helps me feel higher I don't think It really gets me higher, but me and my friends always sit and won't stand when we smoke unless we have to.

Inside smoking as well, makes me feel higher, I don't know why but it does. Maybe its just more comfortable, who knows lol.

6. If only i had a mango -__-.

------> Someone told me that right when you inhale... stretch really hard (like you just yawned or something) and it absorbs better. Anyone have info on this?

7. Probably just an old wives tale but I'm not a licensed doctor so don't quote me on that.

8. Compress your lungs after hitting....
    (make your face turn red?)
    idk its a swimmer technique but it kicks ass

9. what do you mean compress your lungs?

10. smoke dank.

11. wanna get psychologically higher?

Go to a place with a lot of people.
    (you will either want to Tune everyone out((tunnel-vison-like)) or be Freakishly paranoid,or both.Different from being high alone.)
    or
    Smoke during the daytime.
    ((^for me this is the same.Drunk or High.It's easier to notice ur high when u can see.))

12. riight i now i just lit up like 6 bowls.. and just ghosted every hit. feels good bro