Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EVERYONE COME READ!!!!!!!!!! need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nikili, Dec 10, 2008.

1. how mch weed to i have to powdered up to make like a gram of hash. rubing alchol 90/

2. im so high i clicked it thinking it was something truley important

3. it is man how many gras dude and does it work??? how do i smoke it can i smoke out a bubler fist time with hash

4. yea.. u kinda built this one up..

id say simply for the lack of urgency involved in the post ull get some frowns..

i made some hash once (pressed) from straight kief and am pretty sure I got no where near a g.

you guna need a lota kief or trimmings to hook it up..

this is about 3/4 of what I put in to make the hash
    [​IMG]

ended up with
    [​IMG]

this was all using home made stuff.. if you had a kief press you cud get better results.

5. Why don't you just go out and find some hash and smoke the weed you have? Or even sell the weed you got and buy hash with the money you got? I wouldn't say everyone needs to read this man...