Everymorning when i shampoo my hair, 20 strands fall out. Normal?

Discussion in 'General' started by blazemore, Aug 4, 2012.

1. So everyday when I shower I notice that I got like 20 strands on my hand after I shampoo my head. At first I thought maybe I was lathering too hard and pulling my hair out ( I got medium length hair ) but even when I do it gently they still fall out. Am I losing hair? Is this normal? Am I going to die?

2. Lol, losing a few strands isnt all that uncommon but if your >20-25 your likely experiencing MPB - nothing you can do to avoid it, i suggest embracing that shit and shining your bald head right up.

3. Yes it's normal and yes you're going to die.

It has happened to me all my life. I have somewhat long hair (for a guy) most of the time and it's pretty thick though

I've never had any issues with my hair.. and really nobody in my family has either as far as we know. My grandparents passed with a decent to a full head of hair.

4. I got long hair too and its the same thing. Every once in awhile I will have a couple hairs near the keyboard when I look down. They can only go for so long I guess.

WHATEVER YOU DO JUST DON'T STRESS ABOUT IT BRO! Stress causes hair loss.

5. Jesus man see a doctor that's disgusting

6. For every hair that comes out during the shower counts for how many times ghosts rape you at night, so your fucked, literally, 20 times.

7. Hahahahahaha this thread.

I think I'm going to shave my head and let it grow back out soon just to see what I look like lol

8. That's normal. Everyone on average looses like 80-100 a day, something like that. Whenever I have long hair I lose so much more than you when washing it. But I think that's just because I can never keep my long hair healthy. It was always dead dry for a few hours then greasy as hell as soon as I sweat a tiny bit. Now I'm sporting short buzzed hair for this year or until I can be arsed to maintain it on a daily basis.

9. Hair is dead cells so don't expect them to hang around long...

10. Your shampoo is killing your hair.

11. My luxurious hair sheds time to time, tis' the price I pay for such a beautiful head of hair.

12. Have you seen how much hair dogs shed? Do the math..

13. Cmonnnn man...

Its hair, 20 strands on multiple occasions isn't going to do anything...

14. Better than the chick losing pubes in your mouth is all I can say

15. You gonna' die!

16. He was a man full of pride, dignity,
    and he lost everything when 20 strands floated to the ground
    RIP OP