Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyday blazers: Does it affect your grades?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeUntilBroke, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Use weed as a motivation to do your homework and don't cheat yourself. For example if you have a lot of homework then do it and reward yourself with some bong rips or whatver method you prefer. Don't cheat yourself though. Most people try this and are so focused on wanting to smoke they'll half ass their work just so they can feel justified smoking.

2. no it didn't. i finished my first year at university in may, and i didn't suffer at all. me and my friends usually only did it after finishing all our work at night, and my best memories from 1st were from those nights

3. im about to start college on the 22nd. i plan to do all my work because i didnt in high school and only smoke before easy classes. im gonna be high as hell in history and university class

4. It doesn't matter how "easy" you think the class will be. You need to probably wait until you figure out who the professors are. They are the ones that make it hard/easy. Just hold back on blazing it up and attending class on the first few weeks lol.

Do whatever you want, just some friendly advice. I had some hard ass teachers in some easy subjects.

5. I started smoking my second semester freshman year.. First semester I got all As and Bs, second semester I got 2 As, 2 Bs, and an F. The F was in a class that I hated, had a crappy professor, and I really just didn't care about it. But over all, I skipped a lot more classes than first semester and didn't really try as hard. But I think that there were more factors to it than just smoking. Between drama with my friends, starting dating my girlfriend, and other stuff, I just didn't really care about class that much.
    This summer I retook the class I failed. I smoked basically every or every other day (the class was 4 days a week for a month), and even went to class high a couple of times. I got a high A and was number 3 or so in the class.

So you'll just have to see how it goes for you. Remember that class is important, and that a lot of money rests on you doing well. haha

6. Ok as much as I hate to say it it did a little at first, I went from being a straight A student for years to letting them slip but I had other stuff going on and that was just for part of second semester when I was smoking. But now it gives me a desire to learn more and wor harder because I want a balance of a good job, good family, and dank bud. So it motivates me to work harder because I know if I want to have that life i gotta. So it really depends on the person. But everyone is capable of getting good grades and getting high. If you're struggling you should just sort your shit out and think about what matters. My biggest problem is organizing my time, but i'm working on that and learning more and smoking more, it's great.

7. i have posted this before but ill say it again. my first year of college i smoked here and there, and did not that well, gpa of 2. then the next year i started smoking before classes everyday and instead of being bored it helped me pay attention, take notes, do the work, and actually enjoy learning. when im high and am learning something it feels amazing to know that im expanding my mind and i soak up all the information because i love it. i finished with a gpa of 3.4

8. Personally weed has never helped me nor hurt my grades. Like others said, you just have to be responsible. It can help you or hurt you, depending on what type of self control you have. If you're like me, you like to smoke a bowl when you've really earned it. Not because you need to or anything. I try to look at weed as more of a reward because it's so much more satisfying to smoke some fire AFTER you ace a math test and you can sit back and be like damn.... :smoke: I did it! Ya know?

9. Haha i actally studied high during HS, i'll carry that over to college. im gunna study to get my parents off my ass haaha

10. i always go home after class, and think about weed while i do ALL my hw
    motivates me and helps me enjoy the rest of my night
    keepin up my 3.5 gpa

11. not every day...

friday/saturday... wednesday is a big party night

thirsty thursday at the bar...

only so many days in the week man

12. my friend is going to Harvard and he smokes every morning, he always had a 4.5 and higher and when he cant smoke he doesnt even go to school