Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyday, All Day Vs Occasionally

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MochaBearBlazed, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Everyday for 2 weeks then not at all for a week is usually how it goes.

2. All day er day lol im cutting down though. Would like to only smoke on weekends

3. Occassionally for me. 2-3 times a month. I usually dose on edibles, so it's way too strong for me to eat everyday. I don't crave for it for at least a couple of weeks following that, in any case.

4.  i smoke about 2gs a day so thats 2 blunts one in morning and one at night and Im good and then the ocasionaly one or two bowls out of the oil rig

5. I smoke at least once a day, more now that I'm out of school until the end of August. 

6. I try and stick to the last hours before bed. Mostly because my thoughts get fast and I can not sleep. I'll smoke during the day if my friends want to. Otherwise basically every night.

7. I've smoked all day every day before for a few months and it really just left me with a super high tolerance and a lazy body.
    Smoking occasionally or just at night is much better.