everybody has an unknown talent/skill?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by baaao, Apr 18, 2009.

1. wassup guys, i'm sick as hell so i decided to take it easy and get my health back for 4/20. i was watching mtv's show called nitro circus and a thought came to mind..

DO YOU THINK EVERYBODY HAS A SPECIAL SKILL OR TALENT? i mean, what if you are really skilled when it comes to shooting a sniper rifle, or even really talented at making sandcastles? how would we know unless we try, right? but to be honest, who would actually get a chance to shoot a sniper rifle or attempt at bbuilding a crazy sandcastle? because we don't try out everything in this world, we will never know find out what our talent is.

i think some philosophers and researchers should get together and create a questionaire to determine what our hidden talent might be? hella $$$!

haha what if i'm a crazy guy like travis pastrana in nitro circus?

2. To add on, we all might have supernatural powers in which some of us have not unlocked yet.

3. I want to know what my talent is. Im pretty good at halo 3, does that count?

4. I have the ability to cause all those who meet me to trust me.
    I can heal people with words.

5. 90% of the time
    no matter who they are, how big they are, what color they are, i will fuck them up
    its a curse really
    always feeling the need to prove yourself

6. aw...

i thought weed really cured this :(

7. yea, like maybe theres a new sport or something in the future but don't get to try it out..