Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Every

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Morph420, May 11, 2009.

1. So I just got off my T-Break from 4 months!!

Smoked a DANK BUD!
    The bud started to kick in at my 5-6th hit. I then proceed to look at my brother who is is no or who is at my left. I see my brother's face start to go squished with big ass eyes and small ass puiple. I laugh my ass off and they look at me and start laughing. And I jump up like a meerkat for 5 seconds....everyone else is like "uhh WTF man?!?" And I explain this story so far.... Then I put in my rohoto V droppers in mah fuckin eyes!!! Then I proceed to go crazy but not scream or make any noise....since it was 9:30pm. They just busted laughing!
    I asked them "Is this a Sativa or Indica?" They both said "More indica than sativa..." Then I said "Weird cause it feels like Sativa!!" They said "I KNOW RIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Then we walked over to our house, and one of my brothers starts jumping around like a fucking jackrabbit!! So I said "hey dude...haha...ROstopfuckinglaughingFL!!"
    We get in the house I change my clothes and went to my room. Then came in uhh went to uhh caught in! I hook up the VCR and I posted to where we are now!

-You have no fucking idea how long that took.

I"Oh how I've missed Mary Jane".I

(A 4 MONTH LONG T-BREAK AND ITS DOWN THE DRAIN BABY!!!!)

2. Weed is sweet.