Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Every time i smoke..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braddock, May 4, 2011.

1. Every time I smoke weed, I feel horrible.
    At first, I feel like my lungs are going to collapse, I feel like my eyes, or just my overall face is going to rip out of me cause of all the intensee coughing.

This usually lasts for about 30-45 secs after my first real good hit (sometimes the 1st hit, sometimes the 3rd)

Usually after that however, it kicks in and I'm straight. But for that 1st minute, I'm constantly swearing I'll never do it again...

2. Keep a nice cold drink next to you and drink a little after you rip a bong or take sips while smoking a joint.

3. bump, I could really use some input here guys..

4. take smaller hits? idk, keep a drink next to you, smoke through water cooling device.

5. Stimulated just told you what to do bro. It's good advice. That and slow down.

6. Switch to vaping. Take a break and let yourself heal from a burn maybe? Do the cold drink thing and drink it right after you take your hit... (drink that smoke). But ice water in your bong so that it cools the smoke.

I dunno, or just handle 45 seconds of pain to get high. I'd do it and just forget about it after its over. It ain't that big of deal and if it is, maybe go see a doctor or webMD or something lol.

7. #7 chadddd, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    whoever youre getting your weed from is either

a) not cured properly. This can make the smoke very harsh and it will hurt

b) not flushed properly. when growing, your supposed to use only water for like, the last 2 weeks before you pull the plant. if it isnt flushed, it can have a harsh smoke.

also, try taking a drink water after your hits lol

8. Honestly just go slower you dont have to milk it yellow each time you hit if you can't handle it

9. how long have you been smoking? i imagine this is just something you'd get used to the more you do it