Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Every time I do eatables...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StormRoyale, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Every time I do eatables:
    10 minutes after eating it... this batch was a dud!
    20 minutes after eating it... I totally forgot I ate a dose or two. I can barely feel it.
    30 minutes after eating it... God damn it! What a waste. That's the last time I.... wait a sec... oooohhh, there it is.
    40 minutes after eating it... I'm shit-face and pontificating. :eek:

2. Lol do you make your own edibles? Usually takes me about an hour and a half to start feeling it then on the 2 hour mark I'm high as fuckk like BOOM hits me out of nowhere

3. Yes, edibles are eatable my friend.

Lol. Anyone wanna do some weed?

4. man, I have bad luck when I make my own edibles. Im usually stuck at the "This batch was a fucking dud" stage. I remember this picture that went through each of the steps to make your own brownies in the microwave, I threw the rest of my stash in that cup, hoping to god it would work and get me fucking riped. but nope!

Anyone tried Firecrackers? like the ones you make in the oven?

5. I'm gonna start making my own edibles to eat. :p
    But usually they are from the dispensary.
    OMG, I just searched Google for the last ten minutes trying to figure out if 'edibles' was a real word.

6. I can understand the attraction to edibles, but I much prefer smoking. thats just me. :)

enjoy your eatables my friend :)

7. Oh man Firecrackers, if done right can really get you high out of control.. i put way to much herb on 1 cracker. this was my 1st time attempting to bake edibles. so im just chillin at the airport waiting for my plane to board. i thought it was bad and didn't work at first but i just remember it get worse and worse with out stopping haha. i dont remember when we took off but i woke up high as fuck right before landing and my mouth instantly filled with vomit but i couldnt get up bc the plane was landing... blah bla i threw up walking across the sleeveand got it over the person infront of me. follow theinstrutions in tht firecracker guide on that sticky, it will work

8. Looool I'm moving to LA next year and going during summer to visit, the day I get dispensary bud and edibles will be a day to remember !! It must be so liberating being able to walk into a dispensary and be able to buy weed and other things to get u medicated omggggg

9. Because it's so damn easy to walk into a dispensary now days, I just took up 420 a couple months ago... and I'm 41!

10. That's incredible I really wish the UK would ease up their laws and even just BEGIN to consider it as a medical industry. I'm diabetic and I know for a fact I physically feel so much better when I am medicated with weed, if I'm not medicated with weed then I always have this feeling in my body like I'm a bit sick and my head hurts a bit.

I wake up in the mornings feeling so nauseous as a side effect from taking my insulin and weed is the only thing that can clear up those symptoms fast without any harm unlike synthetic meds.

I find it a bit unfair how the government tells people what medicine they can and can't have despite the fact someone knows from experience what is good for them! Edibles are a perfect way for me to get medicated since in diabetic smoking isnt exactly the best option for me, but the crazy prices here and small amounts of bud which is hit and miss and most likely polluted with harmful chemicals prevent me from being able to have that freedom!

11. EVERYONE need marijuana for medical uses.
    I can't think of a single person that wouldn't benefit from it. :hello:

12. Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism (abst. - 2009)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-prandial oral bioavailability of a novel cannabinoid receptor agonist via avoidance of first-pass metabolism. (abst - 2009)
    Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-p... [Pharm Res. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Translation- For the best results, eat your edibles about 45 minutes to an hour after a fatty meal!

And some good clean fun for young adults- 1913 style!

An Essay on Hasheesh: Historical and Experimental (1912)
    An Essay on Hasheesh

Enjoy!

Granny

13. The last three times I made edibles I went "Okay, I'm going to eat this and go to the laundromat!"

Those last three times I practically had a trip and just played old Zelda and Metroid games.

14. Because I didn't think it was hitting me, I went to the mall today.
    It was an epic journey! My own personal Odyssey.

15. [quote name='"StormRoyale"']I'm gonna start making my own edibles to eat. :p
    But usually they are from the dispensary.
    OMG, I just searched Google for the last ten minutes trying to figure out if 'edibles' was a real word.[/quote]

Lmao u do what I do if I feel like a word I type isn't actually a word Haha

16. pontificating :)

17. I have yet to actually have a good batch of anything edible. Tried making brownies with a buddy once, they turned out terrible.